Before long, Barack Obama will have to give up the @POTUS Twitter handle.
Ahead of Election Day on Nov. 8, the current commander-in-chief stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday, where he participated in a second reading of mean tweets. Barack laughed at some and scoffed at others, and in the end, he even replied to one of Donald Trump's tweets.
Here's what people said about Obama on Twitter:
• @nathan: "Barack Obama is the Nickelback of presidents."
• @woodstockdave: "Obama couldn't negotiate getting a Whopper without pickles."
• @duckpunks: "I bet Obama likes mustard on his hotdogs because hes gross."
• @momof4munchkins: "Just found out my daughter shares a birthday with Obama PUKE."
• @Maaaaartz: "Barack Obama dances like how his jeans look."