PrettyLittleThing – E! Fly Away Promotion
Terms and Conditions
PrettyLittleThing – E! Fly Away promotion
Name: NBCUniversal International Networks Australia Pty Ltd
Address: Level 32, 580 George Street, Sydney 2000, Australia
ABN: 76 103 226 026
Telephone Number: +61 0(2) 8248 6872
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40238
ACT Permit No. TP19/04713
SA Permit No. T19/1999
Promotion Start/Close Date
The Promotion starts at 00:01am AEDT on 13 December 2019 and closes at 23:59 AEDT on 27 December 2019. No entries will be accepted after this time.
To enter, like the E! post advertising this promotion, make sure you are following E! and PrettyLittleThing and ‘tag their BFF' (who must also be aged 21 or over) you'd like to share this experience with.
Entries sent in through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. Promotion of Entries through third party websites other than Eonline AU Instagram handle, or Facebook adsmanager are prohibited. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winning entry if qualifying criteria are not met and reserves the right to select a replacement winning entry for the promotion.
Each valid entrant who has entered the competition during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw.
Entry is open to all Australian residents aged  years or older.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or organisations associated with this Promotion, including Engage Australia Pty Ltd, are ineligible to enter.
Maximum Number of Entries
Maximum number of entries is one (1) entry per day.
Winner Determination Details
Major Prize Draw Details
Method: Manual Random Selection
Date: Monday, 30 December 2019
Location: NBCUniversal, 580 George St, Sydney 2000
Winners: One (1) Winner to be drawn out.
If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
There is one (1) Major Prize to be won instantly during the Promotion Period.
The Major Prize is:
1. The winner will receive the following prize: Economy flights to LA for the winner and companion, 3 nights stay in LA (minimum 3 stars hotel), airport transfer in LA from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport, PrettyLittleThing voucher and tour of their LA Showroom and tickets to the Universal Studios Tour in Universal City. The prize does not include travel insurance, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above.
2. 1 PLT voucher worth 700$ (AUD). Orders for Pretty Little Thing, with use of the voucher, must be placed prior to the trip. Enter code at checkout to redeem. 1 use per code. Code valid to 23:59 GMT 19/01/2020 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, student discount or voucher.
3. The winner and their companion must be available to travel between 23rd January 2020 and 26th January 2020. If flights are cancelled, flights will be re-booked for the next available flight or weekend. On the day of the Universal Studios tour, breakfast/snack and dinner will not be provided. All other food and drink will need to be bought at the prize winners' expense.
4. Universal Studios Tour will be held on Friday 24th Jan.
Only one (1) prize per person is permitted.
The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions as imposed by the provider of the prize, including period of validity and expiry, or any booking or redemption time frames.
Once dispatched, the Promoter is not be liable for any damage (whether lost, stolen, forged or tampered with) or delay occurring in the transit of the prize.
No price adjustments on previous purchases. Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash amount. PrettyLittleThing reserve the right to cancel or alter at any time. Vouchers must be used in one single transaction. Cannot be used against delivery charges. Items may be returned once per order and winner will be provided with a new voucher to the retail value of the returned items.
The prize winner and their companion are responsible for their own passport and visa arrangements.
Total Prize Pool
The total Overall Prize pool is valued at $$8,700 (RRP inc. GST).
Notification, Publication, Verification, Delivery
Notification/Publication of Wins
Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at https://www.facebook.com/eentertainmentau/?ref=br_rs&brand_redir=139109929439137 commencing on 30/12/2019.
Entrants and winners may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be Please required to:
provide proof of identity, age and residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion; and
2. send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Entry Period) or any unique identifiers to the Promoter to verify that the prize should be awarded
If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity or Proof of Purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion.
Delivery Date/Prize Claim
The prize must be claimed by 23:59:59 (AEST) on Thursday 2nd January 2020. Subject to verification requirements, the prize will be delivered within 28 days of the prize being awarded to the address provided by the entrant at the time of entry.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for an incorrect postal address being provided by the entrant. The Promoter is also not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way after it has been dispatched.
Unclaimed Prize Draws
The Promoter may conduct an unwon/unclaimed prize draw on Thursday 9th January 2020 if needed and its sole discretion to award any prizes that remain unwon or unclaimed. Notification and delivery will occur as per above.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (including the Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
2. The competition will be advertised on https://www.prettylittlething.com/
3. Entry to Promotion is open to residents who meet the Entry Restrictions (if any).
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period. To enter, entrants must comply with the Entry Instruction during the Promotion Period. Any entry must be made personally. No entry made by a third party on behalf of an entrant will be valid.
5. Entrants in the competition may enter up to the Maximum Entries. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Instruction. Once submitted, entries will not be capable of alteration or deletion.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online entries are deemed received at the time of receipt into the relevant database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify identity as per the Verification Requirements. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity or other defamatory statements. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, who breaches these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process, engages unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive behaviour (including any behaviour calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion), or damages the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. This includes, but is not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses and PO Box addresses to register single or multiple purchases. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will also be deemed invalid.
9. The Major Prize are specified in the Prize Details, and subject to Prize Terms (including those specified below). Total prize pool is also specified in the Schedule.
10. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the final prize redemption date.
11. All costs associated with a prize, which are not expressly included in the Schedule as an element of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner. These costs may include spending money, transfer costs, taxes, insurance, or visa costs.
12. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to law.
13. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the prize and any other requirements, or terms, imposed by the supplier of the prize.
14. Entrants acknowledge and agree that there may be inherent risks in the Promotion or the prize. Participation in either may involve participation in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and accepting the prize, entrants accept the risk for themselves and their companion(s).
Determination and Notification
15. The winners will be notified, and their names and State/Territory of residence will be published as per the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies/agencies associated with the Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of residence of winners on their website(s) and in trade publications.
16. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the valid entry or entries randomly drawn. In the event of any dispute, the prize will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit the entry.
Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's sole responsibility to notify the Promoter.
17. The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with instructions set out in the Schedule. If a prize is not accepted or claimed by that Prize Claim Date, the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prize in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw details specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by relevant authorities. The Winner of unclaimed prize will be notified in accordance with the Schedule.
18. In the event (for any reason) a winner does not take, or participate in (due to any issues including travel), an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
19. If the Promotion is conducted via Facebook, entrants acknowledge and agree that: the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook; any information provided in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter, not Facebook; entry and participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (available at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php); and the entrant releases Facebook and its associated companies from any and all liability arising in relation to this Promotion.
20. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
21. The winner agrees to participate, as reasonably required, in media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
22. All entrants hereby consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purposes of promoting this competition, and any products or services supplied by the Promoter.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their legal guardian) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. If the legal release is not signed within the time specified, the relevant entry will be deemed invalid. Where such occurs, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the arrangements specified in the Schedule (Unclaimed Prize Draws).
24. The Promoter, NBCUniversal Pty Ltd, and agencies or companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with a prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. The Promoter, NBCuniversal Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies is not liable for (including any costs) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, network failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter's ability to properly proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, computer virus, fraud, tampering, unauthorised intervention, or technical failure, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to direction of the relevant authorities.
28. The Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information to companies connected with this Promotion and to State/Territory authorities. If the entrant does not agree with the collection, use, holding or disclosure of their personal information, they must not enter this competition. If the entrant no longer consents to their details being used, or wish to update, modify or delete their details, the entrant should contact the Promoter.