A collection of more things that we've somehow run across on this morning's Internet.
- Spinal Tap's Nigel Tufnel discusses Stonehenge for the National Geographic Channel. Finally!
- We can't believe this guy beat us to the punch on this one. Guess we'll have to settle for that cell-phone coffin.
- The WWE wants to give you a million dollars to watch wrestling. It's a classic risk vs. reward argument here.
- A man in London was prevented from boarding an airplane because security guards deemed his Transformers T-shirt offensive. Well, that's the "official" story anyway. We think it's more likely that they just didn't want to give the airplane any ideas.
- Lastly, if there's ever been a more disgusting musical performance, please destroy it. We didn't even want to see this one.