Someone told us last week that events happen outside the confines of our cubicle here at the E! Entertainment office compound. Needless to say, we scoffed but have since found evidence that may yet support their claim:
- A fire tore through the back lot of Universal Studios yesterday morning. Sadly, the MTV Movie Awards weren't affected.
- Sex and the City topped the box office this weekend because, according to several sources, women exist.
- Simon Cowell has a plan to make the rest of the world hate America again.
- NBC is trying hard to convince us that people watch its shows.
- Finally, cute animal alert.