We're quickly approaching the middle of the year and that usually means everyone is busy planning their exciting holidays! This week, we're sharing with you our must-have makeup essentials when traveling. When we're travelling, we try to keep it down to basics and include versatile products that can be used from day to night!
Here's a preview of our faves:
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation in shade 4W1 Honey Bronze
- Erha Translucent Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Concealer in shade Medium Light Neutral
- Illuminair concealer stick in shade Natural Beige
- Esqa x BCL Her Everyday Cheek Palette
- Shiseido nude lipstick in shade Macademia
- Rosé All Day in shade Maria (Maria's collaboration with this local brand)
- Kanebo hydrating eye cream
Click play for the full video!