I would assume most gals would have a so-called "go-to" makeup routine. You know, something standard that you whip out each day for the office or when you're heading out for lunch — a look that you repeat on autopilot over and over again.
The key parts of my everyday makeup look include dewy, fresh skin — nothing cakey or packed on, my signature cat wing eye, a simple nude lip and who can leave the house without their brows done? Not me!
Some days I do a simpler version of this — similar but with less steps like skipping eyeshadow or bronzer and highlighter, if I'm running out of the house — or sometimes I jazz this up if I'm headed off to an event or dinner later ( this means touching up with more eyeshadow and a darker lip!).
- Cle de Peau Beaute Lip Glorifier
- HERA cushion in C25
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder
- Cle de Peau Beaute blush
- NARS bronzer & highlighter in Hot Sand and Laguna
- Dior Eyebrow Pencil in 693 Braun Fonce
- Kate Cosmetics Eyebrow Gel
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Fenty Beauty Flyliner in Cuz I'm Black
- Fenty Beauty Lipstick in Single
- Cle de Peau Beaute Lip Gloss
- OUAI Leave-in Conditioner
- IGK Jetlag Invisible Dry Shampoo
- Tangle Teaser brush