Whether it's for a casual first date or fancy anniversary dinner, everybody just wants to look and feel good, without looking like you put in too much effort. For the ladies, it is possible to look hot without showing off too much skin. And for the men, a well-cut suit or jacket is always a good idea. Borrow inspiration from these stylish celebrities with their alluring and sexy date-night worthy outfits.
1. Fierce, feminine and fabulous, Jennie's bodycon dress with a leather corset is #goals.
2. Nathan Hartono's bright blue suit with white sneakers is smart and fresh.
3. For our tropical climate, wear statement earrings with a lightweight linen floral dress like Kim Hyo-yeon.
4. A classic three piece suit with a subtle polka dot tie is a sure win. Chris Pang knows his style.
5. Lots of skin without being in your face, Gemma Chan knows how to leave an element of mystery with her lace dress.
6. Yoona is flirty and sexy with her all-black ensemble with lace and flattering high-waisted pants.
7. If you've got a body, flaunt it like Kiko Mizuhara with this simple but very '90s tank top and mini-skirt combo.
8. A black jacket with a simple lapel pin has a youthful vibe about it, just like Chen Fei Yu.