All praise to the wedding gods!
It looks like Nicole Williams' prayers for an engagement ring will soon be answered as tonight's episode of WAGS revealed that her boyfriend, Larry English, has plans to make it official and get down on one knee. Hallelujah!
With Natalie Halcro's help, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end even started shopping for major diamond bling to ice up Nicole's finger, which was a big step in the right direction.
Meanwhile, Tia Shipman started opening up about her sex life, while Natalie and Olivia Pierson's careers got a boost when they were invited to be fashion ambassadors in Thailand!
Here's the recap of more of the night's must-see moments!
1. Sex Talk: Tia met up with Autumn Ajirotutu and Sasha Gates for lunch and started opening up about how hard her long-distance relationship is, so she asked the ladies what the key is to becoming a wife. "Put a zipper on it," Sasha told her. "Don't give it up." That's when Tia revealed she already doesn't have sex.
Autumn was appalled. "You don't have sex?!" she asked repeatedly. "You want to marry the ride without testing the ride?" Tia then shared that instead she likes to "peg" in the bedroom. Sasha and Autumn were confused, so she enlightened them. "Pegging is the new thing where women have sex with men and not the other way around with a strap-on," Tia explained. "You're kind of out there, huh?" Sasha responded.
2. Soap Star: Barbie Blank got a callback to audition for a role as a waitress on Days of Our Lives, but she was extremely nervous. She couldn't even shake her jitters when she met with casting director Marnie Saitta to run lines and ended up dropping a few F-bombs after her mistakes. But when it was finally time to impress the co-executive producer, she was able to pull it together and land the part!
3. Pleasure Chest: Tia hosted a sex party at The Pleasure Chest in West Hollywood and welcomed all of the girls to join her for a sexual education seminar. The instructors offered naughty advice on spicing up their relationships in the bedroom, and afterward, upon Tia's request, it was time for a hands-on lesson in pegging.
Sasha and Autumn opted out of participating, but Olivia, Natalie and Nicole kept an open mind and were game to at least strap up. "I'm excited that the girls are actually having a good time, and they're letting loose," Tia said. "At least, I have some true rider, real freaks in the house!"
4. Full of Surprises: Natalie was extremely nervous to throw boyfriend Shaun Phillips a surprise birthday party since no one's ever been able to successfully surprise him. But she managed to pull it off seamlessly with all of his close friends and family in attendance!
But that wasn't even the biggest shock of the night. Larry dropped a bombshell of his own when he asked to speak with Olivia and Natalie privately at the party—and revealed he wanted to propose to Nicole! He asked for the girls' advice on how to do it, and Olivia suggested they ask Nicole to come to Thailand, so he could pop the question there. "I really want it for us," Larry expressed. "We just got to figure out the best way to surprise her, but I do know I want y'all involved."
5. Caffeine Fix: Still in the dark about Larry's proposal plans, Nicole carried on with business as usual at work—which involved stripping down and covering her naked body with a coffee scrub for a sexy Bodyblendz photo shoot to promote her collaboration with the brand!
6. Say What: Sasha invited the girls over to her house for drinks and one last hurrah before the football season started. But before Nicole arrived, Natalie and Olivia had major news to share. First, they revealed that Larry finally decided to propose. Then, they invited everyone to join them on their Thailand adventure!
Later, after a few drinks, Barbie suggested everyone participate in a game of "F--k, Marry, Kill" with only their men. It was a laugh riot as everyone was forced to choose between their friends' significant others. But the most hilarious moment came during Barbie's turn when Tia asked her to choose between Antonio Gates, Seyi Ajirotutu and her own husband, Sheldon Souray. Barbie was so certain she would "f--k" Larry—but he wasn't even one of the options. Oops! Even though Nicole took it well, she still had a warning for her good friend. "Barbs, Larry was not in that equation, OK?" she said, jokingly. "Watch your back, girl. Watch your back."
Watch brand-new episodes of WAGS every Thursday at 9pm on E!