Tyler Henry continues to change people's lives.
He proved that once again on tonight's all-new episode of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry during poignant readings with reality star Audrina Patridge, musician and DJ Moby, singer Austin Mahone and actress Roselyn Sanchez.
Between his startling revelations and comforting messages, Tyler was able to help the celebrities find closure and solace after the loss of their loved ones and offer them hope for the future.
Keep reading for a recap of all the must-see moments from the episode!
1. Audrina Patridge revealed she has visions about her aunt who passed away: "Sometimes I have the same vision and feeling of Aunt Darla, and I don't know what it is or what it symbolizes," Audrina explained. But Tyler confirmed that does happen. "It's intuition, absolutely," he responded. "It's something we all have, and we all can connect to."
"My cousin Jeremy said she gave him a wind chime, and it never made a noise," Audrina continued. "But the night that she died it was making sounds so he swears that it was her." Tyler replied, "If there's any validation, I just got the chills. If you can give a medium the goose bumps, that's a good sign!"
2. Audrina learned her grandfather watches over her and her baby girl: "He immediately is having me want to talk about a very close connection to your child," Tyler revealed about Audrina's grandpa, Bob. "There is an acknowledgment when it comes to the birth. There is a reference to the actual placement of the child." That made sense to Audrina who said her baby was breach.
Tyler then said that her grandfather was joking and making fun of her for doing a headstand. "Oh, I doing that the other night! Oh my god!" Audrina said. "I was trying to get her to turn around, so I thought if I go upside down off and on the might help!"
3. Moby was so amazed by Tyler's ability: The singer-songwriter was almost speechless during his reading because he couldn't believe how much information Tyler was picking up on about his dad. So much so, he even asked him, "Are you sure we've never met before?"
Tyler astonished him even more when he brought up the name Liz, which happened to be his mom's name! "For what it's worth, everything you've said so far has been lovely, but disconcertingly accurate," Moby told him.
4. Moby freaked out when Tyler mentioned his mom's grave: As Tyler was still communicating with Moby's mom, he revealed that she didn't want her son to feel any guilt about not visiting her grave. But the musician was so taken aback that Tyler would even pick up on that information.
"You're freaking me out," Moby said. "That's actually such a weird detail that I'm embarrassed of it. I couldn't bring myself to go to her grave for about 17 years after she died. I only went to her grave for the first time about a month ago."
"I haven't told anyone about it," he continued. "It was when he mentioned my mom's grave. That one thing proved to me that I maybe really believe that there is a lot of baffling legitimacy to this."
5. Austin Mahone tried to connect with his late father: Austin gave Tyler a wristwatch in the hopes of connecting with his father who died when he was a baby. Tyler immediately felt a pull to his dad's side of family and a man who would have worked on vintage cars, but Austin couldn't pinpoint who he was talking about.
Tyler then asked where his dad currently lived, and Austin revealed he killed himself. "I don't even really remember him that much," he said, adding, "I don't really know what it feels like to have a father, so all I know is just having a single mother and amazing grandparents."
Following the reading, Tyler offered Austin some words of comfort since his dad wasn't able to come through very strongly. "I believe when people pass away we go through our process of understanding, not only our life, but our death," he said. "I've had many people who've committed suicide come through and acknowledge that though they went through process of understanding their life more, they might have difficulty communicating because there's so much to be learned about what led up to those actions and that can sometimes affect how someone will come through, but it doesn't mean that they don't love us."
6. Roselyn Sanchez's grandmother predicted she'll have more children: Roselyn started to cry tears of joy after Tyler said her grandmother believes she will have least two more babies in the future. "I hope because I'm old!" the actress replied. "We really want it, and it's been so hard. It's a very sensitive topic for me because I think women my age, you have this incredible desire and to be able to not get what you really want…it's devastating."
7. Roselyn received good news about her husband's career: Tyler picked up on a reference about Roselyn's husband's career and an increase in the amount of travel he has to do—but he said it was all positive. "Ultimately, I see this working out," Tyler reassured her. "This travel is definitely temporary, but it's a good thing. This particular role is a gateway role into something else."
Watch some of your favorite episodes of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry only on E! in the UK