by Gabi Duncan | Wed., Aug. 17, 2016 6:00 PM
It happened…Tyler Henry was finally star struck!
While the clairvoyant usually doesn't recognize his celebrity clients, he received a huge and very pleasant surprise when he arrived at Kris Jenner's house for a reading on tonight's incredible Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry. Once the reading was finished, he was speechless and in complete shock. "That just happened!" he gushed. "I don't have words! Oh my god, I just read—I can't. I don't even!"
But it turns out Kris was also impressed with Tyler and his abilities. "It felt genuine and peaceful and coming from Tyler made it very easy for me because I was so skeptical," she said. "I'm going to invite Tyler over for dinner very soon!"
While that was an epic moment, Tyler was also able to provide emotional and reassuring readings to actress and entrepreneur Jennifer Esposito and fashion designer Whitney Port.
Let's recap some of the episode's biggest moments!
1. Jennifer Esposito learned her bakery business will expand: When Tyler met Jennifer at her Jennifer's Way bakery in Manhattan's East Village, he told her she should expect to expand her business very soon. "We're here, but there's going to be another one of these!" he said. "I honestly think when I'm looking at 2017, I'm referencing kind of close to like May 2017, is when we kind of start seeing another opportunity or an outreach to actually expand, and that to me would be two locations."
He also revealed he foresees her writing a new cookbook, but warns there could be several delays with her current publisher. "The encouragement would be to do a switch," he advised. "But I still see it happening."
2. Jennifer received a comforting message from her deceased dog: Afterward, Jennifer gave Tyler a special bow tie to hold in the hopes of connecting with a loved one. After scribbling for a few seconds, he came up with the name Frank, which prompted Jennifer to immediately start crying. "Frankie was my Golden Retriever who just passed," she said. "That's his bow tie. He was just the most important thing to me."
Tyler was able to comfort her with a special message from her favorite pet. "Please know that the feeling that comes across with this is just complete peace and just a deep appreciation that comes through with this," he expressed. "I don't feel like there's anything that could have been done in the way this comes across."
3. Tyler picked up on Whitney Port's desire to have only boys: As Tyler began the reading with the Whitney Eve fashion designer, he told her, "There is going to be a reference to a female that would want a boy and would joke about not being able to handle a girl. I don't know why that oddly specific thing came through, but it did."
Whitney immediately understood what he was talking about—and was mind-blown. "I've said that," she revealed. "I've said that I would be fine with only boys and that I didn't need a daughter!" She later added, "That was like a whoa moment for me. I literally said that to my best friend two days ago." Crazy!
4. Tyler connected to Whitney's father: With her mom and siblings watching from the next room, Whitney handed Tyler a pair of plaid pajama pants that belonged to her father who she so desperately wanted to connect with. As soon as Tyler held the PJs, he immediately felt a ton of information popping in. "Before I get into the details with this, he is going to acknowledge his passing," Tyler said. "I get an immediate sense of relief and an immediate sense of comfort, so before I even move forward with the details, I want you to know that he's perfectly fine because that's people's biggest questions."
Tyler continued, "He comes across and is putting his family before anything and that's the number one priority. From his perspective, he acknowledges that he was more successful with his family than he ever could have been when it comes to professionally." Whitney confirmed that everything Tyler was saying made complete sense.
5. Whitney recalled not getting to say goodbye to her dad before he passed from kidney cancer: "I honestly, as sad as it is, I don't think I even remember my last conversation with him," Whitney explained through her tears. "I was out of town and we came home and he was already pretty medicated and the doctors said that they were going to bring him home for hospice and then within that day they said he's too sick to go home. No one really had the opportunity to have a back-and-forth conscious conversation with him."
Tyler also picked up on the fact that Whitney's dad's illness was originally misdiagnosed by the doctors. However, his next revelation was able to provide some solace for the family. "He's acknowledging a reference that there's nothing that could have been done differently," Tyler said. "Even if we had caught it originally, he's like, 'This wouldn't have made a difference.'"
"To hear that if he were diagnosed earlier that it still would've ended up this way, I think that that definitely gave me a lot of closure about the whole situation and I'm hoping that that really is the case," Whitney said.
6. Khloe Kardashian interrupted Kris Jenner's reading: Before Tyler could begin, Kris had a lot of questions about his life and his gift. While he politely answered her questions, Khloe was growing impatient as she waited in the other room for the reading to start. "Why is she interviewing him?" she wondered. "What the f--k is her problem? I want to scream. Shut up, mom!"
While Kris continued to chat, Khloe finally interrupted and yelled from the other room, "Can he read for you please? You're just chatting like it's Sunday brunch!"
"Oh, wow!" Kris responded to the intrusion. "She's losing her mind. Don't give her anymore alcohol!" LOL!
7. Tyler connected to Caitlyn Jenner's father and brother: Tyler began by picking up a special leather-bound book that Kris had brought to the reading to help him connect. He immediately felt one of her in-laws. "I feel like he comes through as a grandfatherly figure," Tyler said. "There's a reference to a William that I have to highlight."
"That's Caitlyn's dad, William," Kris confirmed. "He died years ago. That's crazy!" Tyler also revealed, "What's interesting about this is that William is with a son that's deceased that would have passed away in a car accident."
Kris confirmed that the information all made sense to her. "Caitlyn's brother, Burt, died decades ago," she explained. "When Caitlyn was Bruce Jenner and competed in the Olympic Games, somebody had loaned Bruce a brand-new Porsche sports car and Burt took it for a spin and he accidentally went off the side of the road or did something and was killed in the car accident. It was really, really sad and he was so young and really looked up to his big brother."
"Ultimately, they're OK and most importantly they're together," Tyler said. Kris promised to tell Caitlyn everything that he was able to share. "I'm sure she'll be very excited to hear that," she said.
8. Tyler mentioned Robert Kardashian's monkey: Tyler then told Kris that he had to talk about her ex-husband. "I do have a man that's fitting this kind of bill of passing away before his time, but he references to an illness," he revealed. "He makes a very close connection on the other side with his mother and he's like, 'I'm with mom and you would know I'm with mom.' There's this connection."
Tyler then said that Robert is bringing up a monkey. "He's having me say 'monkey' and either joke about someone's nickname being monkey." Kris shared that he did in fact have a stuffed monkey when he was a child and that now Khloe has it!
Tyler then revealed that Robert was making a joke about windows and a decision that would be window-related. "That is crazy," Kris responded. "I don't think anybody knows that. We're going to replace those windows right there." The most astonishing part is that she had only had that conversation a couple days before! "Oh my goodness!" she said, laughing. "In O.C., you never know who's watching over you or listening to your window conversations!"
Tyler eventually asked Kris who the book he'd been holding belonged to and unsurprisingly she revealed it was Robert's.
9. Khloe crashed Kris' reading: Tyler later revealed he could feel a father figure coming through for Kris who was watching over her and would have had a strong connection to her mom, Mary Jo. Kris initially thought it was her biological father who she wasn't very close with growing up. Then, he later brought in another father figure who had died abruptly in a car crash, however Kris couldn't figure out who it was. But Khloe knew.
Khloe joined Kris and Tyler in the living and told her mom that this man was her biological father and the first man who came through was actually her beloved stepdad, who they referred to as Papa Harry.
"Oh, I misunderstood," Kris said. Khloe explained, "[Papa Harry] is the one that wanted you know that he's OK and he has closure and he's the one that brought up MJ, which is Mary Jo."
"So now that makes sense! That's why I'm so glad you were here," Kris told Khloe. "That was Papa Harry. To have that reminder and to have that feeling is so comforting to know that he's still coming through. My mom, MJ, will love that."
Watch some of your favorite episodes of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry on E! in the UK
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Switch to US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Switch to Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Switch to UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Switch to Australian edition?
Möchtest du zur deutschen Version wechseln?
Do you want to go to the German edition?
Souhaitez-vous vous rendre sur l'édition française ?
Do you want to go to the French edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Switch to US edition?
¡Hemos especializado nuestro sitio para tu región! ¿Quieres ir a E! Online Latino?
We have specialized our website for your region. Would you like to switch to our Latino edition?Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ja ! Yes! Oui! Yes! Yes! Yes! ¡Si! Yes!