Juan Pablo Galavis has a new lady in his life.
E! News can confirm the former Bachelor star has been dating Venezuelan model and TV host Osmariel Villalobos. And yes, there are photos on Instagram that prove sparks are flying with these two.
Whether displaying PDA on date night or cuddling up in bathing suits by the beach, this pair appears to be enjoying quite the summer romance.
And while many viewers can't seem to forget Juan's experience on The Bachelor where he just couldn't say "I love you" to his winner Nikki Ferrell, things are looking up for the former reality star.
As the relationship heats up, we decided to dig a little deeper into Juan's new love. Take a look at what we learned.
1. Model Behavior: Just three weeks ago, fans learned that Juan and Osmariel were working together for a top-secret project. "A small preview of our first photo shoot," she wrote on Instagram as the duo wore matching white T-shirts. As for Osmariel, she's had plenty of modeling experience over the years including walking on the runway in beauty pageants.
2. Family Girl: Whether spending quality time with her nephew during summer break or celebrating her friend's new baby, followers can get a sense that Osmariel is close to her relatives and pals who deserve to be family. Perhaps this is the icing on the cake for Juan who has a daughter from a previous relationship.
3. Break a Sweat: When not working both in front of the screen and backstage, Osmariel is focusing on her health and fitness. In addition to working out in the gym, Miss Venezuela Earth 2011 shares photos of her favorite foods including wraps, salads and even some tasty crepes.
4. Instagram Follower: If you're wondering how these two met, we've learned that Instagram may be the true cupid. Once she posted a video of herself dancing with her nephew, Juan decided to make a move and private message her. "We talked about her nephew, and she said that she was spoiling him!" he shared with People. "We exchanged numbers and then we started texting each other. And it started that way."
5. Fashion Forward: If there's one thing Osmariel absolutely loves, it has to be fashion. One look at her Instagram account proves the model can wear anything from athletic wear and designer gowns to bikinis and street wear. Lucky for fashionistas everywhere, she has a habit of sharing her outfit of the day (with brands) online.