Do we spy a baby bump?
Yes! And we can't wait to see how The Americans handles the real-life baby on the way for stars Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys, whose uber-conflicted relationship on the critically acclaimed FX drama is now merely a front for the off-set romance that blossomed a couple years ago.
Who knew shooting that horrifying emergency-dental-work scene would be such an aphrodisiac?!
But the pregnant Russell and Rhys are in hot company, the former Felicity star and the Welsh thesp being hardly the first co-stars to take it outside. Heck, by now, there may even be a special play group for all the kids whose parents met on a TV show. Check out these 10 other couples of co-stars turned co-parents:
John P. Johnson/HBO
1. Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer, True Blood: Sookie and Bill had a turbulent-yet-true love affair that ended in, well, bloodshed. Not a bon temp at all. But another sort of magic was in the air from day one, and today the actors are married parents of twins Charlie and Poppy.
2. Ginnifer Goodwin & Josh Dallas, Once Upon a Time: Who wouldn't like to find Prince Charming while on the job? What a time-saver. That's exactly what happened to Goodwin and now she and Dallas are married parents of son Oliver.
3. Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher, That '70s Show: Sure, they took the long way getting there, but ultimately Jackie and Kelso ended up where they belonged: married. And daughter Wyatt turns 1 in a few days.
Michael Courtney/The CW
4. Jared Padalecki & Genevieve Cortese, Supernatural: What do you do when you can't get the demon next door out of your head? You marry her when cameras stop rolling! These two tied the knot in 2010 in Sun Valley, Idaho, and have two sons, Thomas and Sheperd.
5. Jennifer Love Hewitt & Brian Hallisay, The Client List: No need for a whole list anymore when you find the guy who checks off all the boxes. These two tied the knot in 2014 and are parents of daughter Autumn and son Atticus.
6. Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz-or-James Marsters didn't end up together in real life, but Willow and Wesley tying the knot and having daughters Satyana and Keeva was a pretty sweet consolation prize. And they're godparents to Joss Whedon's son Arden.
Joe Schildhorn, BFA
7. Lake Bell & Scott Campbell, How to Make It in America: They sure did! The actress met her artist husband when he had a cameo as himself on the HBO series, and they welcomed daughter Nova in October 2014.
8. Chad Michael Murray & Sarah Roemer, Chosen: These two met on the set of the streaming thriller and they pulled off the biggest covert op of all—secretly tying the knot. Their son arrived in June.
9. Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos, All My Children: These two eloped in 1996, a year after meeting on the set of the classic daytime soap opera, and are now parents of three—Michael, Lola and Joaquin—and party to a zillion inside jokes.
10. Morena Baccarin & Ben McKenzie, Gotham: Just as things started heating up between Detective James Gordon and Dr. Leslie Thompkins, so did life reflect art. It turned out that the heady noirish air in this Batman origins story was thick with romance as well! Parents-to-be at press time, this will be the first child for McKenzie and the second for Baccarin.
Keri Russell expounds on the pleasures of slapping Matthew Rhys around (on set, of course)
(Originally published Sept. 24, 2015, at 11:52 a.m. PT)