Jonathan Leibson/Getty Images for Samsung
Usher has finally tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Grace Miguel.
E! News confirmed that the two were secretly married earlier this month after getting engaged in January.
Of course Usher's biggest fans are probably a little jealous that the hottie is officially off the market, but let it be known, he married one hell of a woman!
Not only is Grace Miguel a bad ass boss bitch, she's also inspirational, worldly and a family woman! Here are 15 things you might not know about her:
#JDH Imagez / Splash News
1. She's from Brooklyn: Grace Miguel was born in Brooklyn and raised by her mother.
2. Her real name is Michelle Grace Harry. Though she is known by friends and co-workers as Grace Miguel.
3. She's a mom: Grace is the mother to two teenagers, a son and a daughter. She is always sharing how proud she is of her two children. Her daughter, Leaf, is also involved in music, while her son, Raiden, is reportedly dating Lauryn Hill's daughter, Selah Marley.
4. She's philanthropic: She's a board member with Usher's philanthropy Usher's New Look, which is dedicated to engaging disconnected youth to find a path to leadership and help them make career choices that match their passion. "My mother taught me, by example, very early in my life the importance of giving back," she wrote for the website. "I've always wanted to do something that impacts lives."
5. She was the executive chef on set of The Cosby Show: Her bio on Usher's website also noted that she started off in the industry working with catering companies before branching off and forming her own catering company. Her company ended up servicing the entertainment industry during which she became the executive chef for The Cosby Show. However, when the show ended, she new it was time to move into something else.
"When the show ended in 1992, I knew it was time for a complete change," she added in her bio for Usher's philanthropy website. I had a passion for bringing people together and was socially immersed in the creative scene. I knew a lot of great photographers, musicians and artists so it only made sense for me to transition to music."
6. She's worked for the biggest companies in music and is currently the top executive at Def Jam records: She climbed her way to the top, working for companies like MCA Records, Jive Records, AND Geffen Records. She is now the Executive Vice President of Marketing/Creative Services at Island Def Jam Records.
7. She also manages Usher: Her full title reads "the management, branding and marketing force behind musical powerhouse, Usher Raymond IV," but Usher told Billboard last year she's more than that.
"I have an incredible partner and manager. She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and my career. She's someone who's been able to support and understand all of who I am. Not just as a dancer or as a performer or as a singer, but as a humanitarian and a business man and as a person."
8. They've been romantically linked since 2009: Though it's unclear when they made things officially official, Grace Miguel did travel to the Dominican Republic with him in September of 2009. The two got a rough start as they were working under opposing record labels at the time, according to the NY Daily News.
9. She is worldly and helps Usher see the world with new eyes: In the Billboard article from last year, Usher says Grace Miguel makes him see the world through different eyes.
"One thing that has come from having a great partner like Grace is being able to cherish the places that I've gone. We see the monumental sites, go to the museums, eat in the best restaurants. I'm that guy now! In the past I'd do what I have to do and get on the bus to the next city. Life has become a vacation."
10. Usher inspires her just as much: In an Instagram post on Father's Day she shared a quote about Usher that read, "When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us we often find it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand."
11. She loves animals: Not only does she share an abundance of photos of her pup on Instagram, but she also helps raise people's spirits by sharing adorable photos of animals, too.
12. She's a fan of other boss bitches like herself: From Rihanna to Beyoncé, Madonna and Selma Hayek, she's always sharing motivational or empowering photos and quotes from amazing women like herself.
13. She's had bad blood with Usher's ex: During the rough custody battle between Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Foster, the singer revealed during the trial that Foster spit on Miguel for showing up at her house.
Foster admitted to the incident, saying, "I was very upset. I said, 'You don't bring your mistress'—I probably said a few other words, choice words—'Do not bring her to my house.'"
14. She is constantly promoting artists and their work: She is a big fan of abstract artwork, continuously sharing pieces from various artists.
15. She's motivational: She seeks encouragement from inspirational quotes and makes sure to share that with her friends and followers. One that stands out reads, "You are beginning to understand, aren't you? That the whole world is inside you: in your perspectives and in your heart. That to be able to find peace, you must be at peace with yourself first; and to truly enjoy life, you must enjoy who you are; and once you learn how to master this, you will be protected from everything that makes you feel like you can not go on, that with this gift of recognizing yourself, even when you are alone. you will never be lonely."
As you can see, Grace Miguel isn't just some arm candy for Usher—she's a successful, intellectual, independent woman with a lot going for her!
Congrats to the happy couple!