It's time to celebrate the best in television!
The 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards are officially here and the biggest names from the small screen are ready to gather at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles to celebrate the best of the best.
As we eagerly wait for impressive fashion, shocking upsets and plenty of unforgettable moments, take a look at five things you need to know about tonight's star-studded show.
1. From Brooklyn to L.A.: Days before the show was set to air, Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Andy Samberg was more than confident with his hosting abilities. "We're writing up a storm and we have shot a couple of pre-tapes, so we're editing and I feel good about it all," he teased to E! News. "We're definitely going to be incorporating a lot of funny people and make it a big family party."
2. History Making Winners: One of the most closely watched races will be the Lead Actress in a Drama Series award. 2015 is the first time two black women—Viola Davis and Taraji P. Henson—have earned an Emmy nomination in the same year in the same category. Who's ready for a Cookie vs. Annalise Keating showdown?
3. Presenting the Presenters: Just because your favorite star isn't nominated doesn't mean they won't attend. Lady Gaga, Ricky Gervais, Mindy Kaling, Jamie Lee Curtis and John Stamos are just some of the fan-favorites who are confirmed to present awards at tonight's broadcast.
4. Red Carpet Magic: As Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic interview the biggest stars on Live From the Red Carpet, we can't wait to talk all about the highs and lows, the hits and misses of fashion. While most stars are keeping their looks hush-hush, E! News has learned Alan Cumming is planning to wear Crocs with his ensemble. Anything can happen, ladies and gentlemen.
5. Last Chance Voters: While we know there are only so many awards a show can hand out, we can't help but acknowledge the simple fact that this is the last year The Newsroom, Parks and Recreation, Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire can receive any love. No pressure Emmys, but do the right thing.
E!'s Emmy Awards coverage starts today at 4:30 p.m. ET/ 1:30 p.m. PT with Countdown to the Red Carpet, followed by Live From the Red Carpet at 6 p.m. ET/ 3 p.m. PT.
Plus, watch Fashion Police's 2015 Primetime Emmy Awards Special on Monday at 8 p.m., only on E!