Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting is one of the highest paid women on television, but that doesn't mean she simply pays her way to looking and feeling her best…she works her booty off (literally) to get her hot body!
The Big Bang Theory actress covers the newest issue of Shape magazine in which she gives us a peek at her killer abs in some barely-there outfits.
Cuoco-Sweeting also dishes on the fitness and diet routine she follows in order to get that amazing, toned body.
Here are five things we learned about how the 29-year-old stays in shape:
1. She knows slow and steady wins the race. In talking about getting ready for her Shape cover shoot she reveals, , "I've never worked so hard to look good for something in my entire career. But I didn't starve or kill myself with exercise. I went slowly, and it paid off."
2. She loves Yoga. Cuoco-Sweeting says, "It took years for me to figure out what my body needs and that what works for my friends doesn't necessarily work for me. Doing yoga five times a week has transformed my body. I love being toned and having muscle; it's so sexy and beautiful. And I owe it 100 percent to yoga."
3. She stopped eating like her tennis player hubby, Ryan Sweeting. "As I've gotten older, I've had to change my food intake," the actress explains. "My husband, Ryan, eats so much. When we first got married, it was so much fun to eat like him. We got into this habit we called the bedtime snack. The drawers next to the bed were filled with candy. Eventually, I realized it was mindless eating. I was just doing it because he was doing it, and it was adding hundreds of calories I didn't even think about. So I cut that out."
4. She makes sure to treat herself. She reveals, "I have to have a cheat day. I know when I'm being good all week long that come Sunday, I'm going to lie by the pool, have a drink, and eat some pizza. Then I wake up on Monday morning and I'm all ready to start the week again. I'm just going to be in a bad mood all the time if there's no light at the end of the tunnel."
5. She also makes sure to congratulate herself. "It doesn't sound like a lot, but I lost six pounds in the last three months… Everything, from the inside out, has completely changed for me," she says. "And now, when I look into the mirror and see the positive changes, I don't want to go back to what I was doing. Especially when my husband is like, ‘You look amazing!'"
Now, rather than buy jeans in three different sizes, the actress says she feels confident in keeping her body healthy and happy and sticking to her regimen.
For more from Cuoco-Sweeting's Shape magazine interview, head over to Shape.com.