Graeme Massie/Splash News
It's official: Sandra Bullock has a new man in her life!
On Tuesday, we introduced you to Bryan Randall, the 41-year-old photographer hunk whom the Oscar winner has reportedly been dating for "several months" after meeting through mutual friends.
In addition to the fact that he's clearly easy on the eyes, Jezebel reports that the two met when the 51-year-old beauty hired Randall to snap pics at son Louis' birthday party.
And apparently, they've been going strong ever since, most recently enjoying a dinner date at L.A. hotspot Craig's shortly after they attended Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's wedding together.
So, who's the studly photog who has stolen the movie star's heart? Here are 5 things to know about Bryan Randall:
1. He Previously Worked as a High Fashion Model: Randall has graced the pages of Vogue Paris, and his online profile also shows that the hottie has modeled for the likes of Hugo Boss and Saint Laurent. He also appeared alongside Cindy Crawford in a 2011 spread for Harper's Bazaar Singapore, and he is seen posing with Lily Aldridge in various model shots.
2. He Has a Daughter and He Loves Kids: The doting parents can bond over their love for their children s Randall has a college-aged daughter, and according to People, he's a great family man. "He's a great guy and had a great family life growing up," a family friend tells the publication. "His parents are amazing people. Everyone is really proud of him for being a talented photographer and model."
3. He Has a Successful Photography Business: Randall currently works as a professional photographer, and he is mainly based in L.A. According to his website, Bryan Randall Photography, the talented photog likes to focus on children's photos as well as outdoor scenes.
4. He Hails From Portland, Ore.: Randall is from the Pacific Northwest, although he attended high school in Pennsylvania. People reports that the Oregon native's romance has been "word on the Portland streets," with a source adding that, "Everyone thinks it's great he's dating [Bullock]."
5. This Isn't His First Hollywood Romance: The model-turned-photographer previously dated Paris St. John, the 23-year-old daughter of soap actor Kristoff St. John and ex-wife Mia St. John.