1) Warm Welcome: Fans were delighted to see Randy Travis in the audience after suffering a seizure in July 2013. In fact, the music legend received a standing ovation from the packed stadium. "It's great to have you with us," Lee Briceshared with the crowd after performing a rendition of "Forever and Ever, Amen."
2) Salute Mr. Brooks: After being introduced by American Sniper widow Taya Kyle, Garth Brooks decided to deliver a song in honor of America's finest. "I'm extremely grateful to all the first responders, veterans and their families for all their sacrifices," she said. "I hope their example will continue to inspire a culture of service in hometowns across this country." All that was left to do was savor a performance of "All American Kid."
3) Mother-Daughter Team: Is it bad that we're still emotional over T.Swift's acceptance speech? Before accepting the Milestone Award, the "Shake It Off" singer received a special message from Andrea Swift who revealed her cancer battle just a few days earlier. "I've watched this milestone artist from the time she was a tangled-hair little girl...full of imagination and creativity until right now when she prepares for her next world tour," she explained. "I am a very proud mom."
4) Jonas Brothers 2.0: We were more than intrigued to hear Nick Jonas was performing at a country awards show. But we didn't exactly expect his collaboration with Dan + Shay to be so….epic! Between "Jealous" and "Chains," pop never sounded so Texas friendly.
5) Best Mama in Law: Kelly Clarkson had no problem introducing Reba McEntire to the stage. In fact, she couldn't help but gush over her fabulous and famous family member. "I would become friends with this legendary woman, but in the most crazy twist of fate, she would become my family," she shared. "So basically, what I'm saying here is I have the coolest mother in law and y'all can suck it." Say it like you mean it, girl!
For more from the 2015 ACM Awards, watch E! News tonight at 7 and 11 p.m.