We're heartbroken, y'all.
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are on a break, and nothing is right in the world. Even though sources are claiming that it's not an official "breakup" per se, knowing that the couple of three years isn't actually perfect all the time is kind of a blow to the institution of love. And no, that is not an exaggeration at all.
It's not that we've modeled our own romantic lives off of them or anything (cough), but we will cop to looking to Emma and Andrew for couple inspiration a time or two. Since the break is being blamed on hectic schedules and crazy travel there's a good chance the two could work it out, but it's still hard to swallow.
In the interest of being complete saps we decided to look back at some of the most adorable Andremma moments. Maybe there's even a chance they'll see this and remember all the good times.
1. That time they photobombed a fan trying to sneak a pic. Nobody handles a privacy invasion better than these two.
2. That time they couldn't help but sneak a kiss after brunch.
3. That time they had a totally inspiring message to the paparazzi.
4. That time Emma (kind of) accidentally told ABC News "He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much." Cue the awws.
5. The time Emma wasn't afraid to call Andrew out for referring to the idea of sewing Spider-Man's costume as "feminine." You go, girl.
6. That time they made all of our European-inspired romance fantasies come true.
7. That time Andrew made a joke about Emma putting on a focus group for his, er, package. Gross couple humor for the win!
8. That time Emma photobombed Andrew at a Broadway show. Are you sensing a theme here?