Now What You Should Wear: Orly's Top Picks for Coachella 2015
1. ReDone Handcrafted Levis: Sure, Levi's have never quite gone out of style, but now they're bigger than ever! ReDone is an incredible company that handcrafts the perfect pair of jeans from Vintage Levi's. They adjust the proportions to be on trend for today's style and strategically distress or add patches to enhance a woman's figure. These will be the most perfect Levi's you've ever worn.
2. Punchcase Gigi Power Raffia: Your phone battery is sure to hover around five percent due to all your super-awesome peace sign selfies. Well, I have good news kiddies! When you're not capturing every moment, keep your phone in your bag...charging! This adorable, Aztec printed crossbody has a built in phone charger so you'll be covered all night.
3. Old Gringo Leather Phone Case: This is my absolute favorite use of fringe! The phone case has a leather cross body strap so you'll be free to dance and frolick around that desert. There are slots for your credit cards, cash and ultra- long fringe detail to give you just the right amount of indie-chic.
4. Will.i.am Sunglasses: Sunglasses are a major part of our #OOTD and a killer pair is necessary for the hot desert sun. These new sunnies by Will.i.am and Slick Rick just launched, which means you will be one of the first to rock his incredible new collection.
5. Tuc+Wes Everything Scarf: This scarf rolls up into a tiny ball but is large enough to become a shawl, kimono, sarong, turban or bandana. The conditions at Coachella change every year—so with a versatile scarf like this one, you'll be ready for anything. Plus it's red, white and blue plaid giving you that ‘murica vibe without all the tooliness of American flag knee socks.
6. Opera Binoculars: I found the most amazing pair of shiny white-and-gold mini binoculars with a gold chain necklace. Wear it as an ironic piece or use them as binoculars to see the actual show! Either way, it's guaranteed to be one of your most favorite—and useful—accessories.
7. Old Gringo Ankle Boots: I'm all for comfy shoes, but in the desert, sandals leave you with nasty, filthy, dusty feet. These boots have distressed leather and a rugged sole that you won't mind destroying, plus the studded detail and metallic paint look awesome with every outfit.
8. Enfants Riches Deprimes Not Stoned Tee: Enfants Riches Deprimes has been rocked by the likes of Jared Leto, Rita Ora and Beyoncé. The pieces have that perfect distressed quality of your favorite vintage tee and this particular graphic seems super appropriate, no?
9. Booby Pack White Crop Top: Now, this is a tank top with a purpose. A hidden zipper pouch will fit your phone, money and keys so you can go hands-free all night. The flower detail glows in the dark for a little extra Coachella-ness and it's waterproof because... ya know?
10. Alternative Apparel Floral Hoodie: Whether they're on headbands, maxi dresses or body paint you're bound to see flowers galore at Coachella. This hoodie is a cozy, warm and unique alternative. Adorn your flowers on an otherwise masculine sweatshirt instead of a fake floral crown!
11. Lack of Color Fedora: We've been seeing these super structured, wide brim fedoras on our favorite fashion It Girls like Kendall Jenner, Anna Della Russo and Miranda Kerr. The floppy 60s hat is gone and the wide-brim fedora is in! These Lack of Color hats come in the perfect range of colors to complement your festival look.