ABC Family has a lot of (y)our fave shows these days, but Greek might just be the most beloved of them all, and it returns next week for season two!
To prepare you for the big day, I checked with my sources to get a few of the answers to your questions about what happened over the big break! Click in to find out what's up with L.C.'s guest shot, where we'll next see a certain Monster and, of course, what's going on in the love lives of your fave students at Cyprus-Rhodes U!
- Only a couple of days, if that, have passed since we last saw the gang on spring break.
- Lauren Conrad has not yet shot her guest gig, but she'll share a scene with Casey (Spencer Grammer), who finds herself in a situation that Lauren understands, so L.C. gives her a little guidance.
- Casey's new love interest is Michael Rady from Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, and I'm told he's not at all the guy you'd expect for her. I'm also hearing that he's a connection between her and Rusty (Jacob Zachar).
- According to sources, Evan (Jake McDorman) and Frannie (Tiffany Dupont) are "good for each other" and will continue their relationship.
- Cappie (Scott Michael Foster) and Rebecca (Dilshad Vadsaria) are also still together, but things are getting difficult between them and Cappie doesn't really know how to handle the new conflicts in their relationship.
- The Hot Ness Monster already appeared in the finale, but we meet him officially, and he creates a little tension in the ZBZ house. He's someone people may or may not recognize, and he's actually from the same place as Casey's new guy!
What do you want to see going on at the ZBZ house when Greek returns? Post your wish list in the comments!
Season two of Greek premieres next Tuesday, Sept. 26 at 9 p.m. on ABC Family. Be there or be square!