Journalism is not for the faint of heart. When your job is to report the many horrors that happen all over the world, it can really start to shock you. So the most important thing is to remain stoic and professional in the face of any—OH HOLY GOD IS THAT AN EARTHQUAKE!?
Kudos to the KTLA news team, who properly demonstrated every step of earthquake safety, including:
1. React like someone just shot your grandma
2. Proclaim "Earthquake, we're having an earthquake!"
3. Duck under the desk for exactly 3.2 seconds
4. Immediately get on the Internet and look up the magnitude
5. Feel at least a little embarrassed at your overreaction
We would also just like to take a moment and congratulate anchor Chris Schauble on breaking that story first. With this face: