None of us who love watching One Life To Live reruns for four hours straight want to see the OWN network die. And lucky for those three people, Oprah's staff has had an "Aha" moment just in the nick of time. That's right. Her staff has suggested that they ease up on the Activia ads, and instead send Oprah into Space.
To celebrate the best idea that's ever been had, we decided to give her staff a head start on what will soon become Oprah's magnum opus..Oprah's Favorite Things…In Space.
Here's what she'll offer her outerspace studio audience:
1. "Let's get this party started with some Freeze-Dried Artisanal Popcorn!"
2. "You're also going home with the ultimate Space-Serenade From Josh Groban."
3. "These have not even been released to the public. Here's your limited edition MARS ROVER COFFEE MAKER!"
4. "I loved these so much when I saw them, I wanted you to have a pair. ROCKET BOOTS!"
5. "I asked Volkswagen if they could give you all Mini-Coopers, and they said no. However...They did say I could give you JUPITER!"
SInce Jupiter's made up of poisonous gases, they're still trying to figure out how to break it up into gift baskets.