In their noble and ongoing efforts to keep parents of teenagers in a constant state of panic, the folks at Today once again took aim at what we assume is a "Teen Dangers" dart board they keep in the break room. On this particular day their dart, narrowly missing "Mexican Sex Rave", landed squarely on a Today favorite, "Sexting".
We'll save you the bulk of the "information" contained in their "report" but needless to say it was very Today-ish. What interested us was the very realistic looking teen sext simulation contained in the segment.
Let's break that down so we're all clear here.
1) A teen boy initiates a texting session with what we'll assume is a teen girl.
2) She responds to his completely reasonable, one-word greeting by laughing out loud, presumably in hysterics.
3) Following suit, the young man responds, "I don't know." Because, hey, we don't know either.
4) In a twist no one except these teens saw coming, THE GIRL then brashly requests a hook up. Shyamalan!
5) Finally, the young man wraps the whole thing up with a dick pic.
Actually, that's totally how it happens...Not that I'd know...lol. idk. (Insert dick pic here).