The dark ex-boyfriend has risen!
This guy seems like a real class act, and we like the idea of Swift embracing her dark side and, oh, I don't know, re-releasing her albums with a new demonic black metal slant.
It seems like an obvious career move, and quite frankly we're surprised she hasn't already done it.
Here's our suggestion for a re-release of her album "Fearless."
And of course the song titles would need to be tweaked...
1. Fearless 1. Fear
2. Fifteen 2. XV
3. Love Story 3. Pagan Love Story
4. Hey Stephen 4. Hey Satan
5. White Horse 5. Black Horse
6. You Belong with Me 6. Your Black Soul Belongs to Me
7. Breathe 7. Suffocate
8. Tell Me Why 8. Tell Me Why I Am The Devil
9. You're Not Sorry 9. I Will Make You Sorry
10. The Way I Loved You 10. The Way I Loved Beelzebub
11. Forever & Always 11. Forever Cold And Always Dark
12. The Best Day 12. The Unholy Day
13. Change 13. My Boyfriend Satan Broke Up With Me
And to top it all off, we did a little investigating, and "Taylor Swift" is actually an anagram for "The Devil." Crazy stuff!!