Mother Earth is celebrating her 6,000 birthday, *again*, so we thought we'd honor her with a little roast (and no, we don't mean slowly heating her surface until she becomes uninhabitable). Here are Earth's 25 Most Embarrassing Moments of all time, in no particular order...
1. ANY Volcanic Outgassing (especially during sex)
2. Supercontinent Pangaea
3. Slavery (all)
5. Genghis Khan's "fur phase"
6. When Miranda said, "Abu dhabi-doooo!"
7. Bubonic plague wiping out only 10% of the human race
8. The Cambrian explosion (blame the fire sauce)
9. The new Brad Paisley song
10. Parting of the "Red Sea"--and no tampons!
11. When this happened:
12. Small pox blankets
13. Deep-fried butter
14. When Blobfish were born
15. When the dirt from your condensation tunnel goes everywhere
16. Sarah Palin
17. Thundering forever but you can't make lightning
18. The invention of Jorts
19. Franz Ferdinand (the man AND the band)
20. The Spanish Inquisition
22. Homer not having a better editor
23. Finding a date for Ganesh
24. The Crusades (all except the last one)
25. When James Franco and Anne Hathaway hosted the Oscars