If you were consumed with Justin Bieber's new fragrance—so sweet it drives men wild—and missed your Soup this week, here's the good stuff.
1. The Voice: This helpful show schools singers on how to deal with the show biz success they crave. In the case of teen sweetie Casey Weston, well, she better get used to dealing with stalkers enthusiastic male fans.
2. The Real Housewives of New Jersey: They're sexy, they're Italian and they hate each other. If only Teresa Guidice could marry her brother Joe, this show would be perfect.
3. Inside Edition: When young Crystal Harris bailed on marrying decidedly not young Hugh Hefner at the last minute, which sympathetic BFF did she spend the weekend partying in Vegas with? One clue: she has newly enhanced breatsts the size of octopus heads. Okay, that's two clues.
4. The Bachelorette: Ashley Hebert takes her gang o' love hounds to exotic Thailand, where double teaming the comely husband hunter results in this reaction. Simmer down, chaps.
5. Hoarders: Why would a grown woman keep over 50,000 dolls in her house? To perform surgery on them, of course.