Brendan Fitzpatrick from #RichKids of Beverly Hills knows what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable when in a relationship with a woman. Maybe his girlfriend Morgan Stewart has trained him well, or maybe it was instilled in him growing up. Either way, he knows what's up. But Brendan's expert relationship advice led us to wonder, what else can't a man do when in a serious relationship with a woman? Don't worry, we figured it out.
10. You do not bad mouth Taylor Swift . To most girls, Taylor Swift is who we pray to at night. Speaking negatively about Taylor is almost worse than talking bad about us. In all honesty, we'll probably be more offended about your rude Taylor remark. Her dancing is FINE okay?! We'd like to see you dance and then talk.
9. You cannot hate our friends. While we may be obnoxious with them and maybe even embarrassing in public, you can't call it out. We can say our friends are annoying or crazy, but it isn't okay for you to. Ever.
8. Unless it's your mother, our mother, or us… you do not interact with any other girls on social media. Or you will feel our wrath. Plain and simple. The only exception is if you message our best friend asking what to buy us for our birthday.
7. You don't stop texting us, ever. No matter how tired you are, you don't get to go to bed until we do. If you are out without us, it's even more crucial that you keep the texting alive.
6. You don't ever ignore our calls. When it rings once and then is suddenly on your voicemail, we know that you ignored it. We know more about technology than you do. Nice try. This will cause us to go into a full panic attack, so have fun dealing with that.
5. You NEVER suggest that we should not be eating something. We aren't always going to be eating kale, sometimes we want to eat a lot, and possibly eat way more than you do. And if we want some of your food too, you let us eat it, with a smile on your face.
4. You don't turn off your location services. As your girlfriend, we have a right to know where you are, what you are doing and who you are with. Always tag your location on Instagram. It's not that difficult, we will gladly tell you every detail of our night too, even if you don't want to hear it.
3. You can't be clingy. There are going to be days when we love to cuddle and there's also going to be days where we just don't want any physical contact with any other human. It's nothing personal, it's just something you have to learn to deal with.
2. You can't expect us to be domestic. It's 2014, chances are we aren't going to want to do your laundry and make you dinner every night. We will most likely be making reservations for dinner. But if you want to cook a gourmet meal for us, that is extremely welcomed.
1. You don't break up with us. Ever.
Tune-in to an all-new #RichKids of Beverly Hills this Sunday at 10/9c on E!