Khloe and Lamar Schedule
- Friday, May 24
- Lamar gets fed up with Khloé treating him like a baby & decides to do something about it. Rob tries to step outside of his sisters’ shadows.
- NO TURKEY FOR KHLOE?
- When Lamar gets an offer to play basketball in Turkey, Khloé is unsure if she can support her man. Meanwhile, Jamie tries to use his connections to land an acting gig.
- Lamar learns a lot about himself & his dad when his dad opens up about his time in Vietnam. Malika wants to get breast implants, but Khloé fears she is doing it for the wrong reasons.
- THE TRADE
- Khloé has to fly to New York for an appearance, as rumors of Lamar getting traded become a reality.
- ALONE STAR STATE OF MIND
- Khloé arrives in Dallas excited to make her & Lamar’s transition as smooth as possible, but Lamar struggles to find his footing & takes his frustrations out on her.
- UNDER PRESSURE
- The pressure Lamar is feeling to perform well on the court begins to affect his mental game & Khloé can’t handle the pressure of everyone questioning when she’s going to get pregnant.
- LAMAR VS. LAKERS
- Lamar worries about how he’ll be received as he takes on his former teammates for the first time since being traded. Jamie feels left out since Lamar has moved to Dallas.
- FAMILY REUNION
- Khloé tries to convince Rob to move to Texas with her and Lamar, while Kris Jenner starts schmoozing Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban.
- COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR
- Rob’s OCD gets out of hand in Dallas after his living situation in LA becomes compromised. Malika is jealous of Khloé’s friendship with fellow NBA wife, Porschla Kidd.
- THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
- Khloé’s family urges her to take a DNA test to put an end to the rumors about who her father is. Lamar finally expresses the painful emotions that have been holding him back.