Top 8 Pieces of Jonas Brothers Fan Art
Before the internet, fan art was relegated to being pinned to cork boards in the bedrooms of die-hard fans. Thankfully, we now have access to an endless supply of amazing (and some not-so-amazing) fan art of all of our favorite stars!
We put together our top 8 pieces of Jonas Brothers fan art. A few of them are spot-on, others just have a lot of heart, but we love them all the same!
1. There's a lot of great detail in this one, and even though Nick's eyes just look like black crescent moons, we have to give the illustrator props for capturing the essence of each brother.
2. Simple and charming! Dani needs to step up to the plate and give Kevin a framed copy of this for his next birthday!
3. If you don't look closely, you might mistake this for a black and white photo! Although we're not sure why Joe looks so angry in this drawing…
4. Apparently this is a drawing of what the Jonas Brothers would have looked like if they played Woodstock '69. Peace, love, and Jonas!
5. We have to give the illustrator props for using color, but each brother looks like they're about to start crying…
6. Minimalist drawing, maximum Jonas love!
7. Accuracy isn't everything, although quite frankly we're not sure we'd recognize who these people are if the illustrator didn't plaster, "The Jonas Brothers," across the drawing!
8. What can you say about a work of art like this? No doubt this illustrator drew inspiration from the great artists of the world, such as Picasso, Van Gogh, and every anime artist ever!