Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner and lots of ladies are already cheering on one special football stud.
Yes, we're talking about Eric Decker!
The star of Eric and Jessie: Game On has gained tons of new fans for his attributes both on and off the field. Sure, he's having the best football season of his career on the Denver Broncos. But have you seen him with his wife, Jessie James? They're absolutely adorable together.
Before you start claiming to be Eric's biggest and bestest fan Sunday afternoon, we're here to deliver the truth. Here are 11 reasons to prove Jessie really is Eric's biggest cheerleader.
11. She can always make Eric laugh
10. Her prayers that Eric will do well are always answered
9. When it comes to sports, Jessie will always let her man win
8. She sings him sweet country songs and even dedicated a music video to him
7. Jessie misses her main man all the time...literally all the time
6. When Eric is away, she's the best pet sitter a guy can ask for
5. Sorry ladies but in Eric's opinion, she gives the best kisses
4. No matter how busy her schedule is, Jessie always makes it to the football games
Al Pereira/Grant Halverson/Getty Images
3. She also looks pretty hot in his jersey
2. Even if she goes into labor during the game, Jessie won't interrupt Eric's time to shine. "Keep playin! I wouldn't tell him," she told a Twitter follower.
Courtesy: Jody and Zach Zorn
1. And finally, they're husband and wife! Of course they're each other's biggest fans...Duh!
Watch an all new season of Eric and Jessie: Game On this March only on E!