Holiday party season is in full-swing—why not take your look to the next level with this DIY braided updo? Chris McMillan, hairstylist to Jennifer Aniston and Miley Cyrus, is showing us how to create the look with Living Proof products, 2 hair ties, and a few bobby pins!
Get Ali Fedotowsky's party-ready look in just 6 easy steps:
1. Apply Living Proof PHD to wet hair to give the hair volume and shine, blow the hair dry with a round brush.
2. Split the hair down the middle.
3. Do pig tail braids on either side of the head (can be loose or tight).
4. Wrap one braid around the front of the head like a head band. Use bobby pins to secure.
5. Wrap the second braid behind the head and pin to secure.
6. Use Living Proof FLEX shaping hairspray to hold.
Now, at all of your holiday parties, you can tell them Jen and Miley's hairstylist did your hair... It's our little secret.