Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Steve Granitz/Getty Images
• Angelina Jolie wore her Max Azria gown backward at Sunday's SAGs to make it "more blouson," according to her stylist. Trend alert! (No, seriously, don't everyone start wearing backward dresses.)
• So Bart Simpson is a robocalling Scientologist. Sort of.
• We kinda feel sorry for Kanye West being ignored by everyone. Really? No one wants to experience his greatness firsthand?
• Michael Lohan just wrote a blog entry where he referred to Samantha Ronson as SaMANtha the entire time and then asked "everyone out their [sic] to intervene in every way possible to help Lindsay." (Google it if you want; we're not linking to this madness.)
• Things really just stop making sense in life when Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga are able to come together and interview each other.
• Obama knows the moves to "Single Ladies" because he's cool like that.
Matthew McConaughey, what are you doing with a shirt on in our Big Picture gallery?