After last week's Dancing With the Stars season 23 premiere was interrupted by anti-Ryan Lochte protesters, the ABC series beefed up security. But the stars weren't worried.
"We had good security already. I mean yeah, they beefed it up, they brought some more people in," Calvin Johnson Jr. told E! News' Sibley Scoles after the second week of performances. "We felt secure."
IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe revealed the stars and higher ups actually had a meeting before the show started and he was assured everybody just wants safety to be a top priority. "The environment is awesome," he gushed.
The protester ambush didn't faze Amber Rose.
"I ain't scared of nobody," she said while dressed as Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones with her pro partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
"Because we got this guy," Chmerkovskiy said, dressed as Khal Drogo. "Who's going to run up on that guy?"
Former Texas governor Rick Perry described the events of last week "tragic."
"This isn't a political show, this is about dancing, having fun," he said.
As for Lochte, he said he wasn't nervous about security at all. "I was just nervous about dancing and not missing my steps…and I still didn't do it," he said.
Find out who goes home on Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. on ABC.