The reality star sat down with Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie-O on KIIS 1065 and gave a revealing interview that answered a lot of our questions surrounding topics like: his relationship with Kourntey Kardashian, Rob Kardashian's current status and the latest on Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom.
Most interesting, Lord Disick himself wasn't afraid to admit that, after his split from Kourtney and his stint in rehab, he's learned that a lifestyle surrounding material objects really doesn't lead to ultimate happiness.
Here are 11 more things we learned:
1. Kourtney and Scott Are Just Friends: When asked about their relationship he said, "She's like my best friend. I love her to the day I die."
2. He's Not Dating Anyone New: "No, no. It's unfortunate that you can't have friends in this day in age," Scott said before adding, "I'm not really thinking about dating in this point of my life."
3. Life Hasn't Been Easy After His Breakup From Kourtney: "I don't think anything is ever simple," he explained. "We are trying to make the best of it and life goes on. Things aren't easy, [but] we are doing very well right now, and I'm just happy we are able to be on good terms at the end of the day."
4. There's a Chance They Could Rekindle Their Romance: "I never thought a lot of things were going to happen the way they did. So I don't rule anything out," he said. "I don't have plans in my mind of what's going to happen so, you know, if things are meant to be they will be."
5. He Believes Rehab Helped Him Restart His Life: "Life was a little crazy for a while and I needed to take a breather," he said of his stint in rehab. "I spent some time in a really nice place in Malibu. Kind of reached out for my head over my shoulders and a restart in life. Sometimes you need a little bit of a time out."
6. Rob Is Doing Better Than Ever: "He's actually doing unbelievable," Scott said before explaining, "He was just getting out of college and became famous quickly, and I think it was a lot to handle, and I don't think that was the path he exactly wanted to be on. He just got caught in the middle of it. He had to take some time off, you know, he was a little down and out. But he's doing a lot better and he's very happy. He's one of the greatest guys I know with a great heart and just an amazing guy all around."
7. Khloe and Lamar Are Not Living Together: When asked if the rumor of the former couple sharing the same home is true, Scott simply responded, "No."
8. He's Not Getting His Own Reality Series: "I've been approached to have my own show, but you know, if it's not broke don't fix it," he told the radio hosts, noting that he enjoys making appearances on Keeping Up With the Kardashians and I Am Cait. "That's enough for me in the reality world," he added. "I don't want anything more than that."
9. He Still Hangs Out With Caitlyn Jenner: "I see her from time to time, especially on the holidays. I'm actually in a couple episodes of her show," he revealed, explaining how the tabloid rumors about her not seeing her grandchildren in months are completely false.
10. He Tries His Best Not to Totally Spoil His Kids: "It's important to not let them get too blinded by all the extravagant things. I want them to have things to look forward down the road," he said. "So it's difficult, but it's also difficult not to spoil somebody you love."
11. He's Realized Having Material Things Don't Equate to Happiness: "I am very, very fortunate that I am able to have multiple cars, [but] I will say all the cars, all the things, it's definitely not all that it's cracked up to be. It's not really something that is going to buy happiness at the end of the day."
Stay tuned for the season premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians on May 1 at 9 p.m.