Have you recovered from the announcement of High School Musical 4? Still spazzing out? Pass us our Albuterol inhaler, amiright people? The news of the revival of Disney's High School Musical franchise got us thinking. What other Disney shows, TV movies and films need to be a thing again? We racked our brain for our favorite choices and rounded them up. From Camp Rock to Cadet Kelly, and everything in between, we present to you our picks for the best Disney franchises that need to be brought back to life. Admit it. How amazing would it be to see Shia LeBeouf revive his role as Louis Stevens!? Be still our beating heart, like right?
1. Camp Rock. Anything that features all Joe, Kevin and Nick Jonas plus Demi Lovato is an automatic work of art. Who remembers when flat-ironed bangs were a thing? Always killing it, Demi. Always. Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam obviously was not enough for us. Camp Rock 3, or bust.
2. Even Stevens. Shia could totally find some artsy way to revive his role in this Disney classic. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments and pray he magically reads them.
3. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. This one goes out to all the older millennials out there. Those of us who were a little too cool for things like Camp Rock but still watched it anyway. Did anyone ever figure out what the hell that catchphrase meant? As much as we loved her, someone needed to send Regina George back in time to tell her to stop trying to make it happen. Also, we see you, Raven-Symoné! Too cute. Sure they made Zenon: The Zequel but we still want another.
4. Princess Protection Program. YES x 1000. If these two made another Princess Protection Program movie now, we would just die. If that's not possible, can they, at least, collaborate on a single soon or something? Such a power duo, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato make, don't you think? Props to Demi for showing up on this list twice, BTW.
5. Cadet Kelly. We need a modern day revival of this Hilary Duff classic. Her poor character had it so rough we bet Hil would never even dream of reviving this role, though. Le sigh. We can dream, right?
6. Cheetah Girls. Shout out to Raven for making this list twice as well. True Disney stars her and Demi. Also loving Disney-era Adrienne Bailon as much as we loved their wild outfits. #GoCheetas.
What Disney adventure would you like to see revived? Tell us in the comments!
Check out these Disney celebs of yesteryear!