This photo of Leonardo DiCaprioabout to get deep with a box of Girl Scout cookies is so real it hurts. We've all been this exact mood of Leo before, and frankly after that Oscar win, he deserves to enjoy the entire box. If you recall, Chris Rock sold Girl Scout cookies at last night's Oscars to help his daughters troop make a shiz ton of cash. How much did they make? Thanks to stars like Kate Winslet, Olivia Munn and, of course, Leo (to name a few), the troop walked away with over $65,000. BTW, if you want your own box, visit the Girl Scouts website or download their Cookie Finder app (not even a joke). Let's relive some of the happiest Girl Scout cookie moments from last night's show, shall we?
1. Kate Winslet vibing with her box of Tagalongs. Look at how excited she is. Our hero.
2. Morgan Freeman trying to be sneaky. One of us. One of us.
3. Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers. The couple that binges on cookies together stays together.
4. Chris Rock knowing he's the best dad ever. That face says it all.
5. Mindy Kaling not so secretly showing off that mani. Is this photo really about the cookies? That ring and those nails are stealing the show!
6. Christian Bale hoarding his cookie stock. Same, though.
What do you think about Chris selling his daughters cookies at the Oscars? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
Chris Rock talks #OscarsSoWhite
Watch E!'s live 2016 Oscars red carpet coverage starting at 1:30p.m. ET/10:30a.m. PT on Sunday, February 28th