Looking for someone hilarious to follow on Instagram? We found him!
The world learned of Nicky Jam in spring 2015 when he debuted "El Perdon" featuring Enrique Iglesias. The song hit No. 1 on the Latin charts and crossed over to the pop charts. He is now one of the most dominating voices in the Hispanic market, but there is a whole personality behind the music. Nicky shares it all and the fans are hooked on his every post, which include everything from his personal life to his latest projects.
Here are the 5 things we learned while following Nicky Jam on Instagram.
1. He's Got a Signature Look: He doesn't play much with the color palette and you can almost always find him wearing a black tee. Like seriously, always!
2. You Make a Funny Meme About Him and He'll Post It: it's almost impossible to find a celebrity that can poke fun at himself the way that Nicky can. Take for instance, when fans compared his head to Humpty Dumpty and he found it hilarious.
3. Be Prepared to Laugh: He's a funny guy and he knows it. Fans love it when he post 15-second parodies. We love this clip, where he makes fun of what an iPhone 10 will look like.
4. Nicky and J Balvin's IG Battle Is Everything: It's a constant friendly battle that consist of Nicky mimicking the Colombian singer's wardrobe or making fun of him the day he chipped his tooth. Luckily, it's all in good fun.
5. He's a Really Cool Dad: His kids are constantly featured on his account, whether he's giving them vocal lessons or just riding around with them in the car. We really love this video of him singing a duet with his daughter.
Speaking of celebrity kids...see Beyonce's 5 Cutest Mommy and Me Moments in the clip below.