Cait's back and better than ever!
In anticipation of I Am Cait season two, premiering Mar. 6 on E!, we thought we'd look back at all the ups and downs from Caitlyn Jenner's first season. From fights with her family to legally changing her name and gender, there were a lot of emotional and important milestones to be had.
Let's take a look back at the 15 biggest moments from season one of I Am Cait.
1. Cait Starts With a Bang: Cait's first scene on I Am Cait showed the 66-year-old being very raw and confessing her concern for the trans community. "I feel bad that, especially these young people, are going through such a difficult time in their life. We don't want people dying over this. We don't want people murdered over this stuff. What a responsibility I have towards this community. Am I going to do everything right, am I going to say the right things?…I just hope I get it right."
2. Kylie meets Cait: Fans got to see Kylie Jenner meets Cait for the first time via FaceTime. Kylie later visits Cait at home and the two instantly hug like nothing's changed. Kylie then puts hair extensions in Caitlyn's hair. So cute.
3. Cait's Shocking Admission: Caitlyn shocked fans when she admitted to contemplating suicide. "I've had some very dark moments in my life," Cait said. "I have been in my house, with a gun and said, ‘Let's just end it right here. No more pain. No more suffering'…That struggle, it's real, and I've been there."
4. Kimye Meets Caitlyn: The moment Kim Kardashian and Kanye West first met Cait was truly magical. Kanye even offered up some amazing words of support to Cait. "I think this is one of the strongest things that have happened in our existence as human beings, that are so controlled by perception," Kanye tells Cait during the emotional scene. "You couldn't have been up against more." Then they talk about Yeezy sneakers!
5. Cait's Mom Esther Has a Major Breakthrough: During a family therapy session, Cait's mom Esther comes to terms with her new daughter. "It seems as though when people start to have more understanding, the stigma of being different goes away," Esther says to their counselor.
6. Let the Romance Rumors Begin: Everyone was talking about Caitlyn's maybe-romance with BFF Candis Cayne. In one adorable scene, Cait calls Candice beautiful and blushes big time. "She's a very attractive lady," Caitlyn smiles. "Candis is a beautiful woman, but as far as dating in the future, I have absolutely no idea."
7. Blossom Inspires Cait: One of the most tear-jerking scenes in the season was Blossom Brown telling her story of struggle during Cait's trip to San Francisco. "I wanted to be in nursing school so, so bad," Blossom tells the girls. "I had the GPA, I had good ACT score, and the first time I didn't get in. OK, so let me work a little harder. I took some classes, applied again, still nothing. And I couldn't get in to nursing school for like the sixth time because I'm trans. People were looking at that, and you need to be looking at my hard work and dedication that I put into this hard work."
"It bothers me to this day when I see those students that I went to school with in nursing school getting those degrees and the only reason that I didn't get in was because I'm trans," Blossom said fighting back tears. "I make straight A's, I work hard, stop looking on the outside and start looking on the inside and see that we want to be just normal people."
Cait eventually gets Blossom on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and gifts her with $20,000!
8. Cait Faces Her Swimsuit Fears: Cait struggled with wearing a sexy swimsuit in public, but eventually conquered her fears. "I did it! I got the bathing suit on," Cait said. "In the water, it was nerve-wracking, but it felt very freeing. And I did see my reflection in the glass door, looked pretty good."
9. Cait Makes First Public Appearance: Cait makes her first public appearance at the NYC Pride Parade. At a party, Cait is greeted with applause and cheers from hundreds of supportive fans.
10. Kim Confronts Cait: In one of this season's most dramatic scenes, Kim confronts Cait about trash-talking the family in her Vanity Fair article. "Khloé sees my mom upset and so she gets defensive," Kim said. "You said Kendall and Kylie Jenner were a distraction, and so when they read that, they're gonna think—I don't think they'll quite understand that."
11. Khloé Comes Clean: Following Kim's heated discussion with Cait, Khloe Kardashian gets the chance to air her grievances. "I just said, ‘We don't care what you're doing.' Meaning we don't care if you want to transition. We want to support you and be there for you," Khloé said. "But, we don't think that that entails you speaking negatively about my mom. In our opinion, you don't even need to mention my mom...let's not drag my mom through the mud."
12. Cait Hits West Hollywood: Cait enjoyed a ladies' night out at West Hollywood hot spot The Abbey, but she wasn't to thrilled about all the scantily clad male go-go dancers. "It's really not my style," she quipped.
13. Scott Brings Some Comic Relief: Scott Disick met Cait for the first time and brought his signature sense of humor. When Cait says she feels like a weight's been lifted off her chest, Scott jokes, "It looks like you got some weight put on your chest!"
Kevin Winter/Getty Images; Henry McGee/Globe Photos/ZUMAPRESS.com
14. Cait Channels Her Inner Angelina Jolie and Is Honored at the ESPYs: While prepping to be honored at the 2015 ESPY Awards, Cait meets with Angelina Jolie's stylist to pick a dress to wear. "The bottom line is I really need a professional to coordinate everything," Cait says. "[Jen] does Angelina Jolie and I just love her look. Very casual, very elegant, chic, so I'm dying to meet her." Later, Cait moves everyone with a touching speech at the ESPYs.
15. Kris Finally Meets Ex-Wife Kris: After not seeing each other for nearly a year, Kris Jenner finally meets Cait. "One of the reasons I wanted to talk to you was because I don't want your feelings to be hurt like the other day when I heard that you weren't happy about not being included in Kylie's graduation," the mother of six explained to the Olympian.
"It wasn't me making that decision. It was you making that decision. I was so disappointed in everybody," Caitlyn says holding back tears. "For 15 years of my life I carpooled kids every day…some days I would spend 3 or 4 hours in the car. [It's] a slap in the face when you don't even get invited to their graduation."
The two eventually make up and share a sweet hug.