Here comes Saint West!
The season eleven finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians ends on a high note when Kim Kardashian's water breaks, and she finally goes into labor to welcome her second child!
But before that epic conclusion, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian wonder about the state of Khloe Kardashian's face, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jennertravel to Australia to promote their fashion collection and Scott Disick returns from rehab.
Recap the season finale episode with these seven must-see moments!
1. Kim times how long it will take to get to the hospital for her delivery: With her due date fast approaching, Kim thinks it will be wise to practice the route from Calabasas to the hospital, so there are no surprises when her water breaks. "I can't even begin to explain the anxiety that you have when you just don't know when you're going to go into labor," she says. "They always say your second baby comes quicker, so I just hope I make it there in time."
Kim's BFF Jonathan Cheban offers to drive her and Kourtney to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and his racetrack-worthy skills get them to the hospital in only 44 minutes, but Kim is extremely carsick upon their arrival—and she blames it all on him! "I feel so f--king nauseous," she says. "I've never gotten carsick ever." LOL! Watch the entire clip below!
2. Caitlyn congratulates Kendall for walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: In a touching moment, Caitlyn Jenner tells her daughter how extremely proud she was after her debut in the Victoria's Secret show—even though Kendall originally forbade her from coming. "I love when anybody, but especially my kids, fulfill their dreams," she tells Kendall. "It was good. I was proud of you." Watch the sweet clip below!
3. Kim and Kourtney want to know what's up with Khloe's face: After looking at pictures and videos from their mom's 60th birthday party, Kim decides it's necessary to call Khloe to address an elephant in the room. "Khloe, I was going to call you and talk to you last night about this," she begins. "Your whole face has changed. Did you do any filler?"
Khloe is shocked. "No, I haven't," she replies. But Kim isn't convinced. "You haven't done any Botox?" she asks again. "Khloe, your whole face changes when you laugh. It's like, I stare at you." Kourtney chimes in and admits she's detected a change in Khloe's smile, too. "You noticed it?!" Kim says. "I thought she was on drugs." As Kim and Kourtney continue to debate her face, Khloe quickly hangs up the phone. "I gotta go," she says. "Bye." Check out the hilarious scene below!
4. Kylie confronts Kendall about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show drama: Kylie is frustrated with the rumors that started to swirl after she didn't attend her sister's big fashion show, so she decides to talk to Kendall about the situation during their press tour in Australia. "Everyone thinks I'm the bad guy, and I'm so jealous," she says. "I know you didn't want anybody there, but I feel like it's turning on me." Kylie adds, "It's just kind of hurtful because I wanted to be at the show and support you."
"It's a lot to have every single one of you there," Kendall explains. "For me, it's just like an extra amount of pressure. I'm really sorry if your feelings were hurt. It was kind of my night, and I wanted to take it." Kylie admits she understands where Kendall is coming from, and the sisters eventually make up so they can enjoy the rest of the trip.
5. Khloe contemplates what happened to her smile: After Kourtney and Kim asked about her face, Khloe starts to feel a little insecure. "My smile is so f--ked up," she tells Jonathan. "Do you think sucking d--k could affect that?" she asks him. "I'm not kidding." Jonathan replies, "I have no idea, but I think that's the craziest thing I've ever heard because hookers don't have smiles like that!"
6. Scott Disick returns from rehab: When Scott stops by Kourtney's house to see the kids, she doesn't know how to react. "I'm really proud of Scott for being in rehab for thirty days, but he's just out," Kourtney says. "I don't know what's going to go on. I don't want to end up in the same situation that I just got out of."
She adds, "I just don't really know how to be yet. It just takes time to figure out how to be with each other and co-parenting our kids together. I just don't think thirty days is enough for me to trust the situation."
7. Kim goes into labor: When Kris Jenner invites Kim over to see her new condo, they both receive a huge surprise: Kim's water breaks!
Watch a brand-new Keeping Up With the Kardashians June 5 at 9 p.m., only on E!