Carpool Karaoke with James Corden is lit AF right now, and nobody can put out its fire. Last night Justin Bieber joined The Late Late Show host in the car for a Grammy-themed carpool sesh. This was Justin's third time singing karaoke with James and this time around they did a rousing rendition of "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson. While we loved watching Adele slay some Nicki Minaj lyrics, and fainted our way through One Direction and Mariah Carey, we've got the itch to see a few more stars carpool with Corden. We rounded up our dream team of talent that need to duet with James right away. See our picks and then add to our list in the comments!
1. Taylor Swift. After that epic Grammy's performance and an empowering acceptance speech, Tay-Tay is hella invincible right now. Plus, who knows, she may just bring boyfriend Calvin Harris along for the ride too.
2. Beyonce. Do people even need to be convinced that this would be the best idea ever?
3. Demi Lovato. Um, sorry not sorry, did anyone else think Dem was the unsung hero of the 2016 Grammys? Those pipes melted the faces off of viewers everywhere during the Lionel Richie tribute performance. Can't even imagine how much she'd kill it at Carpool Karaoke.
4. Bruno Mars. We think it's only fair that the "Uptown Funk" singer carpool with James to some of Justin Bieber's jams.
5. Kanye West. Maybe he could do the Carpool Karaoke version of The Life of Pablo!? You know, for those of us who can't afford Tidal and don't want to go to prison for downloading it illegally? Just sayin'.
7. Rihanna. This needs to happen right away. We are so RiRi deprived after she cancelled her Grammys performance we can't even stand it.
Who else would you add to our dream list? Put your picks in the comments!
James jokes about Sia's appearance on Carpool Karaoke