Sometimes Tyler Henry even surprises himself!
On Sunday night's brand-new episode of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry, the celebrity clairvoyant meets with television personality Ross Mathews, comedienne Margaret Cho, Full House's Jodie Sweetin and Awkward actress Jillian Rose Reed.
In the readings, the 20-year-old medium shares a range of information with the stars about their loved ones and careers, but the biggest shock of the show comes when Tyler connects with legendary comedian Robin Williams and learns some unknown details about his tragic passing.
Recap the latest episode with these six must-see moments!
1. Ross Mathews lightheartedly teases Tyler about his age and height: Because of his amazing gift, it's almost hard to believe that Tyler is so young, but the television host takes the opportunity to poke a little fun at his expense when Tyler arrives at his Palm Springs home. "I was going to offer you Prosecco or something, but you can't even have it," he says. "Do you want a juice box or something?" LOL! Ross also comments on Tyler's stature. "He's so much smaller than I thought," he says. "I didn't know they made humans that size anymore."
2. Ross freaks out when Tyler references The Hobbit in the reading: While Tyler is connecting with Ross' father on the other side, he receives a vision of Bilbo Baggins' feet, and the comedian almost loses it. "Oh my god! Shut up!" he yells. "That's nuts!" Ross then explains he played the character in a 7th grade community play. "I was wonderful," he says. "People are still talking about what a revelation I was. I love my dad bragging about it up there." Aww!
3. Tyler predicts Margaret Cho will venture into the marijuana business: When Tyler brings up Margaret's career, she receives some extremely positive news. "Overall, finances are looking amazing," he tells her. "I really see that progressing. You are going to be able to market and franchise yourself involving some homeopathic aspects, as well as like natural alternatives, natural healing—I'm talking about weed." The comedienne is pleased because she has already made plans to start that business!
4. Robin Williams comes through: Margaret is visibly surprised when Tyler is able to connect with her old mentor, who has a kind message for her. "When he comes through, he feels like he inspired everybody that he was around," Tyler explains. "But it's interesting because he himself felt inspired by the people that he got to work with as well, and you're one of those people. So, there's absolutely that connection."
The late actor also shares some private details about his death with the medium. "He was aware of a quality of a life that he knew was likely to lead towards the future and he didn't want to have to suffer," Tyler says. "He doesn't so much reference to a big, chemical imbalance, as much as, 'I feel like I have another health issue that I just don't want to have to suffer through.'"
Margaret was genuinely comforted to connect with her friend again. "It really felt so authentic too that he really was connecting to Robin Williams, and I really could sense it from his heart," she says. "That was a really healing thing for me, just to hear that he is at peace now."
5. Tyler gets emotional over Robin Williams: After the reading with Margaret Cho, Tyler meets up his friend, Charlie, to discuss his unexpected connection with the Good Will Hunting star. "What was so profound about it was that when he came through he acknowledged that he knew that he was going to physically suffer from something and that he was going to go through—very much referencing to a condition or an illness that would take a toll physically and mentally," Tyler explains. "He acknowledged that he basically ended his life because he didn't want to suffer in the future."
While he's remembering the moment, Tyler almost tears up when he recalls Robin's energy. "The way it came across was that he was such a selfless figure," he says. "It was someone who I looked up and to see him come through and reference to his passing was really tough."
He continues, "He knew more than I think we know and I think that was the single contributor to his passing."
6. Tyler brings Jodie Sweetin to tears with a message from her grandmother: During the reading, Tyler mentions that Jodie's grandmother is showing a lot of pride for someone who is a recovering alcoholic, and Jodie admits that it's her. "She's so proud of it," Tyler assures her. "She's giving me the thumbs up. Please know that she's aware of that."
"It hit me in an emotional spot when she said she was proud of my recovery," Jodie says. "My grandma, no matter what, was my biggest supporter. No matter what I had done or what I had screwed up or not screwed up, she loved me."
Watch the season finale of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry Wednesday at 9 p.m., only on E!