SAG Award winners had a lot to do as soon as they wrapped up their acceptance speeches and walked off stage last night at the Shrine Auditorium.
And I'm not talking about calling their moms.
Here I give you five things that happened backstage just minutes after last night's winners were handed their butt-tastic statuettes.
1. Sign Up: The first obligation before heading to the pressroom and one-on-one interviews was autographing not one, but several SAG Award posters with gold and silver markers.
2. Picture Perfect: As the winners then made their way through a gaggle of publicists, managers, agents and photographers, they not only took an official SAG Awards photo but they were also given a silver framed photo of themselves on stage giving their acceptance speech. "Wait," Brie Larson squealed, "how did you do that so fast?" Carol Burnett clapped when she was told they'd send the framed photo to her home.
While taking his official photo, Idris Elba was asked multiple times to do bicep curls with his two awards. "Is this going to be my shtick now?" the Luther star laughed.
Allen Leech from Downton Abbey actually kissed his statuette's ass for some pics.
3. Weighting Game: Alicia Vikander's training for the new Jason Bourne movie has certainly paid off. Holding onto her award, she smiled, "He's so skinny but he's also so heavy!"
4. Walk This Way: Then there was the winners walk. Dozens of photographers were on hand to take countless shots of each winner as they walked along an elevated step and repeat. There were so many Orange Is the New Black winners for best comedy ensemble that a handler shouted, "We're going to do just eight at a time."
However, Uzo Aduba first did some solo pics since she also picked up the award for best comedic TV actress for her work in the Netflix prison dramedy.
When Kevin Spacey started his photo walk, Burnett walked onto the stage and tapped the House of Cards star on the shoulder before giving him a huge hug. After a long embrace, Burnett walk off the stage as Spacey shouted, "I love you!"
Before taking his pics, Leonardo DiCaprio ran across the stage to take some pics with Larson.
Many photographers were left scratching their heads but took pics nonetheless when Demi Moore popped on the stage. It's not often—if ever—that a presenter shows up backstage for photos on the winners walk.
5. Let's Talk: Most of the winners not only did the press room, but most were more than happy to hit the one-on-one room with a handful of media outlets, which included E! News, of course.
DiCaprio talked about climate change while Burnett recalled how Lucille Ball sent her flowers every year for her birthday. Even though the I Love Lucy star died on Burnett's birthday she still received her annual flowers that year with a note that read, "Happy Birthday, kid."
Laverne Cox talked about Netflix's commitment to diversity. "That's really what it's all about. Changing and revolutionizing television," the OITNB star said. "And that's what Netflix has done—and I think that's what our show has done."
And there's no better way to make a new friend than when you're both holding onto your freshly-minted SAG Award. Orange Is the New Black's Jessica Pimentel asked for pic with fellow winner Viola Davis after telling the How To Get Away With Murder star how much her work and visibility means to her.
Here's hoping they swapped telephone numbers.