A lawsuit filed against Caitlyn Jenner by the adult step-children of Kimberly Howe, who was killed in a fatal car crash on the PCH last February, has been dismissed, a source confirms to E! News.
According to court documents obtained by E! News, William Howe and Dana Redmond filed dismissals on Tuesday. According to details previously released by the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, their step-mother was behind the wheel of the white Lexus that was rear-ended by Jenner's Cadillac Escalade. The Lexus spun or veered into oncoming traffic and was hit head-on by a Hummer. Howe died at the scene.
Per TMZ, Jenner is still facing a lawsuit from the driver of the Hummer. In late-2015, she settled a suit with the driver of a Prius involved in the crash.
The L.A. District Attorney confirmed in September that Jenner would not be facing charges for vehicular manslaughter or any other crime in relation to the February 2015 crash. A source told E! News she was ""very relieved" by the DA's decision but admitted "there's still a cloud hanging over Caitlyn's head about the accident. She believes she did nothing wrong, but feels terrible about the whole thing."
"My heartfelt and deepest sympathies go out to the family and loved ones, and to all of those who were involved or injured in this terrible accident," Jenner said in a statement the day after the crash. "It is a devastating tragedy and I cannot pretend to imagine what this family is going through at this time. I am praying for them. I will continue to cooperate in every way possible."
TMZ was first to report Jenner's lawsuit with Howe's step-children had been settled.
—Additional reporting by Baker Machado
(Originally published Jan. 28, 2016 at 12:43 p.m. PST)