The 50th Super Bowl is just a short ways away and you better believe that celebs far and wide are already getting a head start on their party planning.
Case in point? Camila Alves is gearing up to have an unforgettable gathering with her handy tips and tricks and the mother of three is sharing some of her secrets with E! News just in time for the big game.
The entrepreneur is no stranger to hosting a memorable night with family and friends, after one look at her social media accounts you'll quickly learn she's a serious go-to for beauty advice, crafting inspiration and recipes that'll be a hit with your guests.
In fact, Alves has launched her series Camila's Code on her website Women of Today, and the latest episode (airing today at 11 a.m. ET) is all about how she and pal Brooklyn Decker are gearing up for Super Bowl Sunday.
But until then, take a peek at her 5 tips below!
1. Set up a bar cart next to your couch for quick drink refills
2. Make it a bar (nacho, taco, chili, lettuce wrap etc.) gives guests options and let's picky people be choosy
3. Make sure you stock up on plenty of ice
4. Take car keys away from guests ahead of time and call Uber's
5. Prevent hangovers by choosing cocktails and drinks with less sugar
Sounds like some pretty great words of wisdom from Alves herself. Curious to hear more? Be sure to check out Camila's Code on her website, Women of Today.