Lip Sync Battle has become one of our favorite guilty pleasures.
There is just something about seeing stars battle each other out on the stage to songs we love, while putting together a huge production and getting so competitive and intense when they're not actually singing anything at all. LOL!
Regardless, we've been more than entertained with what the Spike show has offered us thus far, but since we're all about offering suggestions to make great things even better, we're going to just casually leave our dream lineup list for the series right here, you know, in case the Lip Sync Battle gods catch wind of it and maybe decide to make it a reality.
Here are 11 celeb pairings we'd be so excited to see face-off on Lip Sync Battle:
1. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend vs. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan: OK, so our first suggestion is more of a four-way, but how awesome would this be? After seeing Jenna and Channing compete against each other, we couldn't help but wonder how amazing a couples battle would be with their friends Chrissy and John. So, get Chrissy out of that booth and on to the stage!
2. Katy Perry vs. Taylor Swift: A little bad blood could be the best fuel for an epic lip sync battle. Who wouldn't want to see these two former friends finally face each other in a musical showdown?
3. Jonas Brothers vs. Hanson: You have the boy-band aspect. You have the family aspect. You have blondes vs. brunettes. Really, what else could you ask for?
4. Chris Hemsworth vs. Liam Hemsworth: Brotherly love or fierce competition? These two actors are always pinned up against each other when it comes to hotness, but we'd like to see who could come out on top when it comes to giving the fans a show.
5. Beyoncé vs. Adele: We need more Bey. The superstar made a cameo during Channing Tatum's performance, and that sparked the idea—bring her back! And there's really only one other powerhouse we'd want to see go up against Queen B. Hello!
6. Emma Stone vs. Jennifer Lawrence: Do we really have to explain this one? C'mon.
7. Christina Aguilera vs. Britney Spears: Let's take it back to the early 2000s and finally put the debate to rest, shall we?
8. Meek Mill vs. Drake: Competing on the Lip Sync Battle stage may not solve this rap beef, but it would be one helluva show to watch.
9. Miley Cyrus vs. Nicki Minaj: Petty? OK, maybe a little bit, but don't act like the thought of these two doing the show together wouldn't be a must-watch event.
10. Matt Damon vs. Ben Affleck: We would never want anything to get in the middle of this bromance, but some fun competition never hurt anybody.
11. Amy Poehler vs. Tina Fey: Speaking of besties going against each other, could there be any two people better for the challenge?