Godiva is kicking things off right this Valentine's Day as they've just introduced a killer line-up of chocolates to give to your honey eat alone on your bed because you're single and fabulous. Just like they killed it at Christmas time with Emma Roberts and Emmy Rossum drinking Godiva's hot cocoa for a cause, the brand is back to woo you for Feb. 14. First of all, get a load of that mega-box of choco's above. For a cool $165, you can gift this 80-piece truffle bad boy to someone you love. For someone you really, really love, however, check out the rest of these insanely expensive chocolates perfect for Valentine's Day —if your wallet looks like Taylor Swift 's.
1. Champagne Truffles by The Chocolate. This Swarovski covered box of chocolates would run you roughly $274. We think it's worth the splurge however because a) these are freakin' champagne truffles and b) they are flecked with 24-karat-gold! We think these would be perfect for anyone in your life that reminds you of a Real Housewife. They need to make these in Skinny Girl and Ramona Singer pinot grigio flavor too, BTW.
2. To'ak Dark Chocolate. This fancy-pants box of chocolate is from Equador and has been fermented in Spanish Elm wood. Give this box to the divas who only eat organic and fair trade because these are exactly that! That is, if that person in your life is worth a $270 box of chocolates.
3. La Madeline au Truffe by House of Knipschildt. $250 for one little blob of chocolate is seriously so extra. We can't even justify giving this to any Valentine. This chocolate ball better cure PMS, heartbreak and file our income taxes.
4. DeLafee Gold Chocolate Box with Collectible Gold Coin. For roughly $305, you can purchase 8 of these chocolate and 24-karat gold boo-boos. The box comes with a collectible gold coin. When we think of candy and coins, we think of grandpas. Upgrade his metal cookie tin filled old keys and cough drops, with this lavish chocolate experience. There's no way he'll disown you after you tell him this box of chocolates is how you plan to spend your inheritance.
5. Le Livre by Debauve and Gallais. $550 can get you a lot of things that are more useful than this box of chocolates. How about paying for your textbooks, or investing in a stock portfolio? Even getting a tiny, impractical Prada bag would be acceptable. Eating your money in chocolate form seems a bit unappetizing. If you must get it however, this is the Valentine that's perfect to tell nobody about. Just quietly spoon feed it to yourself as you cry into your money.
Which lavish chocolate would you try? Tell us why in the comments!
Here areGigi Hadid's Valentine's Day plans!