• Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
Lamar Odom

Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

Lamar Odom will not face drug charges stemming from the overdose he suffered this past October at the Bunny Love Ranch near Las Vegas.

A spokesperson for the Nye County District Attorney told E! News Monday that although "evidence showed Mr. Odom had metabolized cocaine in his system while he was present in Nye County in October of 2015, he was not found in the possession of cocaine and it is unlikely it could established beyond a reasonable doubt he actually ingested, or was impaired by, the drug during the time he was within the jurisdiction of Nye County."

With this potential legal worry out of the way, Lamar can now fully focus on his road to recovery. The 36-year-old former NBA player was released from a Los Angeles hospital last week and moved to a private rehabilitation facility Wednesday, E! News confirmed. Over the weekend, Lamar was photographed in public for the first time since leaving an L.A. hospital following months of treatment.

Lamar has made significant progress over these past four months, but he still has a long road ahead of him. Khloe Kardashian, who has been responsible for making all medical decisions involving Lamar, told Today that Lamar's doctors are optimistic.

"He is learning how to walk again and learning...cognitive therapy and speech therapy," she explained this past November. "They think, like, within a year and a half to two years that, mentally, he might be fully recovered. But they don't know."

We wish Lamar all the best as he continues to recover.