We're getting closer to the series premiere of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry!
The new E! show premieres Sunday, Jan. 24 at 10 p.m.
Since the show is almost here, we thought we'd introduce its star, clairvoyant Tyler Henry!
On the show Tyler will be reading Hollywood celebs and giving them connections to their loved ones who've passed on.
Since many people are being introduced to Tyler and his talents for the first time, we thought we'd give you more information on this amazing medium!
Take a look at the nine things you didn't know about Tyler Henry in the list below!
1. He's only 19! That's right, Tyler was born on Jan. 13, 1996! That means his birthday is tomorrow. Happy early birthday, Tyler!
2. He had his first medium-like experience when he was 10 years old.
3. How did he know? Tyler says, "I really think I knew I was different when I was able to see and feel things that most people weren't able to."
4. What was he like as a child? In a preview for the show, Tyler's mom talks about his ability saying, "Tyler used to say things as a child that children just don't say."
5. Tyler first discovered he was clairvoyant when his grandmother was going to pass away in 2006. In a meeting with Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, Tyler revealed that when he was younger his grandma had terminal cancer. Tyler actually woke up in the middle of the night and knew she was going to pass. Two minutes later, his family received the phone call that his grandma had passed away.
6. Tyler is a clairvoyant, which means he receives messages visually.
8. His celeb clients praise his abilities. In a preview clip from Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry, Jamie Pressly says that Tyler was "dead on with names and places" during their meeting.
9. He's on Twitter! Make sure to follow Tyler @tyhenrymedium to learn more about him and his abilities.
Watch the series premiere of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry on Sunday, Jan. 24 at 10 p.m., only on E!