Once again, it's Miller time at London's High Court.
A preliminary hearing was held this morning in Sienna Miller's harassment and invasion-of-privacy suit against the U.K.-based paparazzi agency she claims engaged in a "campaign of harassment" against her, following the July revelation of her relationship with the still-married Balthazar Getty.
The 26-year-old increasingly litigious star was not present in court, but attorney David Sherborne wasted no time lashing out at Big Pictures Limited and its founder, Darryn Lyons, for causing "substantial alarm, fear and enormous distress" in the actress' life.
Sherborne said the paparazzi had engaged in a "relentless pursuit" of Miller "despite requests to desist" their intensive coverage.
In one instance, he said, the Factory Girl star was even chased by paparazzi while driving. Cameramen also allegedly subjected her to "other forms of physical and verbal intimidation or abuse in their attempts to obtain photographs of her for commercial exploitation."
Specifically, Sherborne told the judge that she was confronted outside her London home (which, over the summer, fell victim to vandals who graffitied the word slut across its exterior), was chased en route to Heathrow airport and was harassed while walking her dogs in a park with her mother.
Miller alleges in her suit that the harassment did not stop when she left the U.K., and in fact last month won $27,000 in damages in a separate suit over harassment by paparazzi in Los Angeles.
Sherborne said that, as a result, Miller's "life has been made intolerable by the conduct of which we complain" and that the paparazzi's actions represent "a gross and intolerable violation of her rights."
The lawyer asked for a speedy resolution "one way or another."
The judge in the case said the trial will begin on the first available date after Jan. 12.
Lyons and his Big Picture compatriots plan on contesting the claims when the trial begins.