And one of TV's biggest mysteries ever has come to a close.
March 24, 2015 will go down in TV history as the day Pretty Little Liars' finally revealed who Big :A" is. And it was so worth the five-season wait. Warning, major spoilers ahead!
But the "A" reveal was just one of many moments that left us tweeting in all-caps and screaming in our living rooms (Sorry, neighbors!) during "Welcome to the Dollhouse" on Tuesday night as the ABC Family hit series delivered its craziest and most-twisted episode ever, with our four Liars actually becoming "A"'s playthings in his super-creepy and shockingly hi-tech personal dollhouse.
Here are TK moments that blew our freaking minds during the episode:
1. As Spencer (Troian Bellisario), Hanna (Ashley Benson), Aria (Lucy Hale) and Emily (Shay Mitchell) are being carted to a different prison in their prison-chic jumpsuits, their van is taken over by "A," who drugs the girls.
2. Where does "A" take them? His own personal dollhouse, which has a personalized bedroom for each Liar, made to look exactly like their ones at home. Chills.
3. But someone else has already been playing house in the "doll-prison" for months: Mona (Janel Parrish)! Yes, Mona is alive, with "A" faking her death and then forcing her to be his own personal Alison. How creepy was it watching Mona be Alison, complete with a tragic blonde wig, before later revealing to the girls she's playing along until she finds a way out.
4. This didn't blow our minds really, but we LOVED seeing Ezra (Ian Harding), Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) and Toby (Keegan Allen) all team up to find the Liars. Bed Buddies Assemble!
5. After thinking Alison (Sasha Pieterse) had something to do with the Liars' disappearance, Spencer's parents finally are brought into the circle of trust, finding out that "A" is still very much in plAy. FINALLY.
6. Oh, Spencer, you smart cookie, you. After seeing a seemingly random assortment of blocks in a play room, Spencer eventually figures out they are an anagram for "A"'s name: Charles. That's right, "A"'s name is Charles. Hallelujah!
7. No lie, if Detective Tanner didn't start believing Toby and Caleb about "A" by the end of the finale, we were about to start sending threatening text messages of our own. And when she thought Caleb was behind the van's disappearance? Not cool, dude. Thankfully, she came around by episode's end. Phew.
8. "A" has a bit of a prom fetish it seems as he tasks Mona and the Liars with setting up their very own dance. What we know? Charles went to school seven years ago, making him the same age as Spencer's sister Melissa (Torrey DeVitto), Ian (Ryan Merriman) and Jason (Drew Van Acker). (Also? Charles has very bad taste in prom dresses, and Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" has been ruined forever.)
9. After hearing the whole "A" truth, Spencer's parents talk to Melissa...too bad Andrew, the creepiest creeper to ever creep in Rosewood, is listening in. Another one of "A"'s minions with an Alison-created chip on his shoulder?
10. Because two geniuses are better than one, Mona and Spencer figure out a way to knock out the power system via PROM DECORATIONS. No, they don't have time for your streamers and balloons!
11. So where did "A" stash the prison transpo-van? Caleb tracks it to Campbell Farms, where Mrs. Hastings used to take Spencer and the girls when they were little. A little sloppy of "A," considering Toby, Caleb and Tanner find his lair, including the surveillance video of his dollhouse. Five points for the Bed Buddies! (But none for you, Tanner!)
12. While attempting to find a way out of the dollhouse, Spencer finally gets into the one room Mona could never break into, and finds a nursey, filled with baby pictures and home videos featuring Alison's mother Mrs. DiLaurentis ("A"'s victim in last year's finale) holding a baby Alison, telling two twin boys (We think?) to kiss their sister. Wait, does Jason have a twin?! Is the show pulling off the book series' infamous twin twist with a different character?!
13 .Oh, and Spencer comes face-to-mask with Charles. Eek!
14. After the other girls find Spencer (giving Charles a chance to run off), they check out their room, with a shocked Mona saying, "'A' has a soul." Goosies, y'all!
15. The last scene? The girls get out of the Dollhouse...only to find themselves still trapped in by an electric fence. Looks like they aren't done being Charles' plAythings just yet. Gulp.
But the most mindblowing moment of all? When we chatted exclusively with executive producer Marlene King all about the finale's big "A" reveal! So check back with us after the west coast airing, midnight ET and 9 p.m. PT, for all the scoop on the answer you've been waiting five seasons for!